PDA

View Full Version : '03 300A for sale in Richardson

Racerx88
02-14-2005, 07:42 AM
Just FYI for anyone looking:

The Ford dealer up in Richardson on US 75 south of Campbell Rd. has a black '03 300A for sale. Just shy of 18k miles, looked to be new tires, and had the rear spoiler. One touched up scratch on the top of the grille, otherwise pretty nice. The sticker on the car said $23k.

No affiliation, not my car, etc., etc.

BUCKWHEAT
02-14-2005, 07:57 AM
Dean, I sold mine to Town East Ford several weeks ago. Thought this might be mine showing up, but I had 30k on the clock, and no grille boo-boo. John

Just FYI for anyone looking:

The Ford dealer up in Richardson on US 75 south of Campbell Rd. has a black '03 300A for sale. Just shy of 18k miles, looked to be new tires, and had the rear spoiler. One touched up scratch on the top of the grille, otherwise pretty nice. The sticker on the car said $23k.

No affiliation, not my car, etc., etc.

mrjones
02-14-2005, 08:27 AM
Dean, I sold mine to Town East Ford several weeks ago. Thought this might be mine showing up, but I had 30k on the clock, and no grille boo-boo. John

Did the one you sell to Town East have the Trilogy on it?

'03BlkMM
02-19-2005, 10:21 PM
I bought the one at N. Central Ford on Thursday this week. It was about the cleanest I had seen so far. I gave $20,400 for it. I plan on repainting the grill. I drove the one at Town East and was concerned about the amount of work done on it, X-pipe, cat-back, art carr tranny pan and what felt like a higher stall converter. I wanted them to guarantee in writing that the warranty would be honored all the way to 36k and they declined. Plus they weren't giving me a very good deal on it. They wanted about $1k more for it than the lower mile one at N. Central.

rumble
02-20-2005, 05:55 PM
Congratulations, hope to see you at some of our get-togethers.

Two Hawks
02-20-2005, 06:46 PM
:2thumbs: '03BlkMM :welcome:

Congratulations, hope to see you at some of our get-togethers. What he said. :D

BUCKWHEAT
02-20-2005, 07:27 PM
I bought the one at N. Central Ford on Thursday this week. It was about the cleanest I had seen so far. I gave $20,400 for it. I plan on repainting the grill. I drove the one at Town East and was concerned about the amount of work done on it, X-pipe, cat-back, art carr tranny pan and what felt like a higher stall converter. I wanted them to guarantee in writing that the warranty would be honored all the way to 36k and they declined. Plus they weren't giving me a very good deal on it. They wanted about $1k more for it than the lower mile one at N. Central.

The Town East MM was my one-owner that I bot new & did all the adds on. It was an excellent car, and from 30k, you wouldn't need the warranty. Sounds like you got a better deal in Richardson. Congratulations.

John

'03BlkMM
02-20-2005, 09:04 PM
The Town East MM was my one-owner that I bot new & did all the adds on. It was an excellent car, and from 30k, you wouldn't need the warranty. Sounds like you got a better deal in Richardson. Congratulations.

John
Well if I I had talked to you before I might have worked them for a better deal as I plan on doing some mods to mine anyway. Did that car have 4.10's and a converter in it, thats what it felt like? What other mods had you done to it if you don't mind me asking? Anyway, You never know on cars that have been modded and I've done my fair share of modding. Sometimes people trade their cars in due to problems that are starting to show up. I figured I'd probably be better off starting with a stocker and adding the parts myself.