PDA

View Full Version : Carolinas Marauder Meet #20

frdwrnch
02-14-2005, 08:02 PM
How about bringin' it back where we first began? Let's have our 20th meet at Vantage Lincoln Mercury in Charlotte on Independence Blvd.We can eat next door at Fridays. What do y'all think?

Agent M79
02-14-2005, 09:32 PM
How about bringin' it back where we first began? Let's have our 20th meet at Vantage Lincoln Mercury in Charlotte on Independence Blvd.We can eat next door at Fridays. What do y'all think?
That sounds like the plan to me. Howza bout it?

dok
02-15-2005, 07:01 AM
Sounds good to me.

Marauderman
02-15-2005, 07:30 AM
That would be MARCH 12th, say around 11-30 AM --ok --didn't have to twist my arm---Will be there.........Tom

SC Cheesehead
02-15-2005, 10:46 AM
Hey, that'll work for me!

Can anyone PM me with directions to the shop from I-85?

See you on the 12th.

SCCH

fastblackmerc
02-15-2005, 05:39 PM

See you on the 12th.

SCCH
Is the 12th set in stone? If so I won't be able to make it. But I will be in Charlotte on the 18th & 19th.... :cool4:

I'll also be in Wilmington this weekend... Anyone live close by? :beer:

Marauderman
02-16-2005, 05:20 PM
Is the 12th set in stone? If so I won't be able to make it. But I will be in Charlotte on the 18th & 19th.... :cool4:

I'll also be in Wilmington this weekend... Anyone live close by? :beer:

Yeah the 12th is our monthly --but I will meet up with you anyway on the 19th if you want--let me know--maybe a few others may want to as well-------Tom

Marauderman
02-16-2005, 05:21 PM

See you on the 12th.

SCCH
If you don't get directions--PM me and I'll send them to ya----Tom

Butch
02-16-2005, 06:40 PM
I will be at Myrtle Beach for a LONG weekend the 10th-14th.

Sorry, but we won't make it then.

If you do get together the following weekend, let me know and I will see what I can do about coming down then.

WantOneSoBad
02-18-2005, 03:19 AM
Would you'll mind if I joined you in one of these meets, I'm Marauderless at the moment but plan on getting one within the next few months.

fastblackmerc
02-18-2005, 06:19 AM
Would you'll mind if I joined you in one of these meets, I'm Marauderless at the moment but plan on getting one within the next few months.
Of course you can come!! You might even get to drive a SC'd Marauder.... :banana:

Agent M79
02-28-2005, 02:31 PM
I'll be dropping my car off a few days early to get my security lights, stain steel brake lines, and my under-drive pullies installed.

Guess I better find a way to wash it before then!

Marauderman
03-03-2005, 05:27 PM
I'll be dropping my car off a few days early to get my security lights, stain steel brake lines, and my under-drive pullies installed.

Guess I better find a way to wash it before then!
ok...give it up..who is doing the install for your pullies......frdwrnch's place?

Marauderman
03-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Of course you can come!! You might even get to drive a SC'd Marauder.... :banana:
Bring wantone with you and we'll give him RIDE he'll remember!!!..he!..he!..he.!!.. .oh yeah!!!

Agent M79
03-03-2005, 06:09 PM
ok...give it up..who is doing the install for your pullies......frdwrnch's place?
Hmm... I am not sure who will be doing the actual wrenching but I am real sure that frdwrnch will be over their shoulder.

Wonder if I'll be able to tell the difference with just that one little change?

Butch
03-03-2005, 08:41 PM
Just a reminder....I won't be there...I will be at the beach that weekend. Taking the MM for a little stretch of its legs!!!

Get some pics for me!

Oh yeah....I bought my new boat this past weekend. 2005 24' Manitou Oasis Pontoon. Basically fully loaded. Holds 12 people (but I don't think that would be much fun...)
This is pretty much a picture of it, except that mine will have dark green carpet and trim:
http://www.manitouboats.com/main/modules.php?name=Products&op=fSearch&cat_id=&request=partnum&PartNum=-OASIS24&PartSubCategory=Oasis

Now to just get my old boat over to my dad. I'm giving him my old one so that he will have something to go fishing on whenever he wants, without driving for 45 minutes just to borrow mine.

Anyone ready to go fishing??? I go to pick it up hopefully this weekend after they finish the prep work on it and attach the ski tow bar.

fastblackmerc
03-04-2005, 07:59 AM
Just a reminder....I won't be there...I will be at the beach that weekend. Taking the MM for a little stretch of its legs!!!

Get some pics for me!

Oh yeah....I bought my new boat this past weekend. 2005 24' Manitou Oasis Pontoon. Basically fully loaded. Holds 12 people (but I don't think that would be much fun...)
This is pretty much a picture of it, except that mine will have dark green carpet and trim:
http://www.manitouboats.com/main/modules.php?name=Products&op=fSearch&cat_id=&request=partnum&PartNum=-OASIS24&PartSubCategory=Oasis

Now to just get my old boat over to my dad. I'm giving him my old one so that he will have something to go fishing on whenever he wants, without driving for 45 minutes just to borrow mine.

Anyone ready to go fishing??? I go to pick it up hopefully this weekend after they finish the prep work on it and attach the ski tow bar.
Nice boat!! Enjoy it!!!

frdwrnch
03-10-2005, 08:37 AM
Hey Guys, look forward to seeing y'all on Saturday. I'll be working the service dept. until noon. For those who don't know, Vantage Lincoln Mercury is located next to the Mercedes dealer at 5201 E. Independence Blvd (Hwy 74 East). If you get lost call 704-535-7810. BTW, a new Masserati dealer just opened across the street. They also have a Ferrari Enzo and a Porsche Carrera GT. If anyone has any service issues please call me.

Marauderman
03-10-2005, 10:04 AM
Will be there...huh...you reserving space out front for us......your boss might want to highlight these beauties,cough,,idea,,cough,.. ...see ya there.....Tom

frdwrnch
03-10-2005, 10:11 AM
Yes Sir, right out front. We don't sell 'em anymore but it should be eye candy for other buyers of ...um , lesser vehicles.

dok
03-10-2005, 11:07 AM
We just got home from Florida last night, but will be recovered enough to attend Saturday.

Looked all over Florida for one of the state trooper MM's, but no luck. In fact, I didn't se another MM on the entire trip.

frdwrnch
03-10-2005, 11:15 AM
That's what you get for going the speed limit. Had you pushed it, one would have found you! Hope to see you Saturday.

Agent M79
03-10-2005, 02:22 PM
I'll be there! They have my MM!

The loaner GM is the right size but it's like driving couch! I may nap, but only on the straight parts of the road...

SC Cheesehead
03-10-2005, 06:51 PM
I'll be there! They have my MM!

The loaner GM is the right size but it's like driving couch! I may nap, but only on the straight parts of the road...
Agent,

Will your MM be done by Saturday? Was hoping to park the DTR's next to each other.

See you guys on Saturday. BTW, we may have the offical "mascot" along with us again, he likes road-tripping in a MM too.:snoopy:

SCCH

frdwrnch
03-11-2005, 06:27 PM
Agent's done and ready. We're supposed to be lined up out front. I'll probably put our cars out early. We'll see ya there!

Agent M79
03-11-2005, 09:30 PM
Agent,

Will your MM be done by Saturday?
Yep. It'll be there and waiting for me!