PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

SteveS
02-15-2003, 06:50 PM
Some of you may recognize my name...:)

I'm VERY close to signing up for a new marauder, and I thought I'd check in here and see what you guys have to say about your experiences with them!

Steve

Directedby
02-15-2003, 06:55 PM
SteveSpielberg?

dok
02-15-2003, 06:55 PM
Welcome Steve. I can't tell you too much about the Marauder as I just ordered a silver one and probably won't get it until late April, early May.

Take a look through the various threads. They are a wealth of information. I read every new thread for 6 months before I ordered mine.

One thing I can say for sure is that people on this forum that have a MM love their car. :bounce:

SteveS
02-15-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Directedby
SteveSpielberg?

HAHAHA!!!

No, but the last time I was in Burbank, I was asked that question at a hotel!!

I am SteveS on several boards, including www.crownvic.net, where I am one of the owners.. :cool: I believe there are some CVN folks here!

WolfeBros
02-15-2003, 07:56 PM
Welcome SteveS. There is a ton of info in the old posts. I would browse those and then feel free to ask questions. The folks here are glad to share their views. The Marauder is a great car and can fill alot of needs.
It is not perfect but it can be tweaked to an indivduals taste and needs as well. :)

Beadhead
02-15-2003, 09:00 PM
"Steve The Steamshovel" -- loved that book when I was six years old. :help:

chapel1
02-15-2003, 10:24 PM
Welcome, Steve,I can't wait till you experiance your new Marauder you'll be blown away.:coolman:

Bigdogjim
02-15-2003, 11:21 PM
SteveS: Welcome! If you want RWD V-8 Power and American made then this is the ONLY game in town. (IMHO)
ps: Did I say enough room for the Big Dog?

Great car great site :rock: :rock:

Big Dog

gonzo50
02-16-2003, 03:56 PM
I was going to say "StevenSegal", there I said it.
You're going to Love your new Marauder and it's well worth the sticker price. Hopefully you can benefit from the rebates or 0% financing or both. It's a perfect platform to begin with and this site will definitely help you get started on the right foot. Welcome. :beer:

jgc61sr2002
02-16-2003, 04:22 PM
Steve - welcome aboard, you'll really like this site. The people on this board (I believe) know more about the MM than the people at FMC. The vendors who support this site are always helpful and have excellent products. John :up: