PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Plano & Richardson

drgnrdr33
02-16-2005, 04:02 PM
I have the good fortune of being in TX for business again, though my timing keeps missing the meet ya'll have on the second Thursday of each month. I'll mostly be traveling on the 75 between Plano and Richarson. If you see some nut waving from a Chrysler Pacifica be kind enough to pull along side then blow my doors off :burnout:.

rumble
02-16-2005, 07:38 PM
I have the good fortune of being in TX for business again, though my timing keeps missing the meet ya'll have on the second Thursday of each month. I'll mostly be traveling on the 75 between Plano and Richarson. If you see some nut waving from a Chrysler Pacifica be kind enough to pull along side then blow my doors off :burnout:.

You are definitely in Marauder Alley on 75 from Plano to Richardson. I blast
up and down that road everyday. Have spotted several other Marauders
there also. You really need to come on down in April when we have our
first cruise night of the year. Usually have about 14 Marauders there. Third Sunday evening of every month after that.
Gary

drgnrdr33
02-16-2005, 11:01 PM
Thanks. I'll be lookin'

drgnrdr33
02-24-2005, 02:42 PM
I'm back in Dallas this week. I've only seen one Marauder on the road. That's half as many as the Chevy SSR trucks :puke: I've seen.

Whoever it is, we passed you around 11:30AM today. You left a parking lot near Tekelec on Plano road. Tell me the white fuzzy dice hanging from your mirror was someone else's idea :rolleyes: .

rumble
02-24-2005, 04:53 PM
Not me, if you do see a black 03 with S55 tail lights and a spoiler that
will probably be me. How long are you in town? You can contact me
@ work tomorrow 214-453-5031
Gary

drgnrdr33
02-25-2005, 08:46 AM
Not me, if you do see a black 03 with S55 tail lights and a spoiler that
will probably be me. How long are you in town? You can contact me
@ work tomorrow 214-453-5031
Gary

Nope. It wasn't you. I saw a black MM and the only mods I could see were tint all around and the fuzzy dice. I left for home Thursday afternoon so I'l have to look you up on the next trip.