PDA

View Full Version : Bad luck on Monday

marauderboi
02-16-2005, 05:02 PM
Well on Monday I was leaving my last class to go to my bus when my friend pushed me down the stairs. I stayed on the gound for a little while and I got up and I noticed I coudn't move my leg and I was in horrible pain. I went to the emergency room at 11:00pm and got home at 4:00am and I found out I tore my acl ligements and tore almost all my other ligements in my knee so I have to wear a knee brace and use krutches. So with my luck it ends up happening the week before the SSM Bradenton meet but I will still be going. I've been on krutches for three days and it sucks I cant belive my luck:(

SouLRioT
02-16-2005, 05:17 PM
Stuff like this can happen to all of us, get better soon. On Saturday first can of coke is on me (if its ok with Mom and Dad ofcourse). :beer:

Bluerauder
02-16-2005, 05:23 PM
Well on Monday I was leaving my last class to go to my bus when my friend pushed me down the stairs.(
Sorry to hear about your "accident". Get Well soon !!! :D

"With fronds like these, who needs anemonies", Finding Nemo, 2003. :rofl:

marauderboi
02-16-2005, 05:34 PM
Stuff like this can happen to all of us, get better soon. On Saturday first can of coke is on me (if its ok with Mom and Dad ofcourse). :beer:My parents said thats okay thanks :)

Bigdogjim
02-16-2005, 05:36 PM
Ah! orry to hear of your accident.

However your at the age where you heal quick:rofl:

Best of luck!

Get well soon!

martyo
02-16-2005, 05:38 PM
Don't feel too bad. When I was your age I broke my leg and my Dad wanted to shoot me!

Bootlegger
02-16-2005, 05:41 PM
Maybe we'll get you a wheel chair with a 100HP Nitrous shot!!!!!!!!

Logan
02-16-2005, 05:49 PM
Fortunately, beating the crap out of your buddy who pushed you down the stairs with your crutch and psychologically terrorizing him for a few years about how he ruined your life will make up for the short term pain.

It really does make you feel better, try it!

Seriously though, hope you heal quick...

marauderboi
02-16-2005, 05:58 PM
Thanks for all the pick me up feed back just from that I already feel better:D

Smokie
02-16-2005, 06:27 PM
Alex, I am really sorry to hear you got hurt, I am glad you will still be coming on the 19th, if it's ok with your Mom and Dad; I will be happy to take you down the 1/4 mile in my car. See you soon. :)

MarauderMark
02-16-2005, 06:38 PM
Gotta find a good joke store and see if they have anything appropriate for pay back..Naw just kiddin .by the end of the week you'll be as good as new:up:

marauderboi
02-16-2005, 06:45 PM
Alex, I am really sorry to hear you got hurt, I am glad you will still be coming on the 19th, if it's ok with your Mom and Dad; I will be happy to take you down the 1/4 mile in my car. See you soon. :)
Thanks I cant wait to go in your car down the 1/4 mile with you. when my mom and I were coming back from the hospital we got a ticket for doing 62 in a 45 my mom was scared and my dad was sort of mad but its okay now thanks again:D

Petrograde
02-16-2005, 06:47 PM
Fortunately, beating the crap out of your buddy who pushed you down the stairs with your crutch and psychologically terrorizing him for a few years about how he ruined your life will make up for the short term pain.

It really does make you feel better, try it!

Seriously though, hope you heal quick...

My thoughts exactly!!!! :up:

I feel your pain bud! I broke the 2 bones in my lower leg when I was 14. I wiped out on my bike trying to jump a big hill,.. I zigged when I should've zagged! :P That 'zag' gave me 2 compound fractures.. :o That was the first week of summer vacation!! I spent the next 4 months in a full leg cast. :rolleyes:

I hope ya heal quickly and completely!

DEFYANT
02-16-2005, 10:30 PM
With friends like that who needs..... you know the rest.

Look on the bright side, at least you dont have to shift the MM w/ a clutch.

Get well soon.

marauderboi
02-17-2005, 04:42 AM
With friends like that who needs..... you know the rest.

Look on the bright side, at least you dont have to shift the MM w/ a clutch.

Get well soon.Thats true:D

RoyLPita
02-17-2005, 05:03 AM
Sorry to hear what happened to you. Get Better and I'll see you sometime.

marauderboi
02-17-2005, 05:19 AM
Sorry to hear what happened to you. Get Better and I'll see you sometime.Thanks I'm sure I will see you soon:)

mpearce
02-17-2005, 06:15 AM
Make sure your friend pays for all of your doctors bills.

-Mat

O's Fan Rich
02-17-2005, 06:18 AM
Lets see:
Itching powder in his shorts.
The warm water to the hand while sleeping. (Get the digital camera ready.)
Fake love letters from a "secret admirer". (Keep this going for at LEAST a year. Then think of an embarassing conclusion. Camera ready?)
I'm sure we can come up with more SAFE, non permanant, not life threatening, lesson learning things to do.

Have fun with this guy.
I hope this injury does not hurt your summer time. And do you rehab like your life depends on it!!! No matter how "stupid" the exercises seem.

marauderboi
02-17-2005, 06:38 AM
Lets see:
Itching powder in his shorts.
The warm water to the hand while sleeping. (Get the digital camera ready.)
Fake love letters from a "secret admirer". (Keep this going for at LEAST a year. Then think of an embarassing conclusion. Camera ready?)
I'm sure we can come up with more SAFE, non permanant, not life threatening, lesson learning things to do.

Have fun with this guy.
I hope this injury does not hurt your summer time. And do you rehab like your life depends on it!!! No matter how "stupid" the exercises seem.Thanks for the ideas I will make sure I use those:D

hitchhiker
02-17-2005, 10:26 AM
Well on Monday I was leaving my last class to go to my bus when my friend pushed me down the stairs. I stayed on the gound for a little while and I got up and I noticed I coudn't move my leg and I was in horrible pain. I went to the emergency room at 11:00pm and got home at 4:00am and I found out I tore my acl ligements and tore almost all my other ligements in my knee so I have to wear a knee brace and use krutches. So with my luck it ends up happening the week before the SSM Bradenton meet but I will still be going. I've been on krutches for three days and it sucks I cant belive my luck:(

Have you spoken with a lawyer yet?

Hope you are feeling better.

Regards,

David

marauderboi
02-17-2005, 01:35 PM
Have you spoken with a lawyer yet?

Hope you are feeling better.

Regards,

DavidThanks I'll keep that in mind:D

ole69
02-21-2005, 08:16 PM
When I was 12,I severely sprained my ankle on Xmas day..........
:alone: The hospital cut off all my new clothes:bigcry:
All I can say is get well soon dude
http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/crutch.sml.gif

marauderboi
02-22-2005, 07:04 PM
When I was 12,I severely sprained my ankle on Xmas day..........
:alone: The hospital cut off all my new clothes:bigcry:
All I can say is get well soon dude
http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/crutch.sml.gifThanks alot sorry to hear about your story but thanks for your concern:D