PDA

View Full Version : Mi Mmiii

Vortex
02-18-2005, 06:58 PM
I was curious if anybody in Texas was thinking about MMIII in MI this summer?

hdwrench
02-18-2005, 08:57 PM
id like to go but i just got engaged... after 8.5 yrs :) so i guess i have to get married sometime this yr and i have the whopping one week vacation :bs:

i think at this point id take the $9 less a week that i made on unemployment.

cruzer
02-18-2005, 09:13 PM
It is not too early to start planning--I plan to hook up with the West Coast group in Des Moines, Iowa---date and time to be determined---Anyone else interested ???? Just plans, no commitment ---Let's plan some fun :banana2: :beer: :burnout: Maury

Vortex
02-18-2005, 09:39 PM
I was thinking about requesting my vacation around then. I can never tell with my job but they may approve it. If so, I think Id like to go. Then I guess its a matter of room reservations ect... but still Id think it would be a pretty cheap vacation. Still in the thinking about it stage but I was just wonder who else was thinking about it from down here.

cruzer
02-18-2005, 09:47 PM
I was thinking about requesting my vacation around then. I can never tell with my job but they may approve it. If so, I think Id like to go. Then I guess its a matter of room reservations ect... but still Id think it would be a pretty cheap vacation. Still in the thinking about it stage but I was just wonder who else was thinking about it from down here.
Go ahead and make your hotel res---call direct---you can cancel up to 72 hrs before with no penalty--rooms are at a premium in the area--would be great to convoy with you. Maury

Vortex
02-19-2005, 10:10 AM
Good point Cruzer. I went ahead and got my reservations today. Now Ive got to put in my leave slip!