PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from Chicago Auto Show

UncleLar
02-16-2003, 05:04 PM
I wasn't able to stay long,I rode with a friend and his daughter took sick,so we left after only a couple of hours.
I saw BOTH the new Blue and Silver Marauders there,next to a sweet Magenta 51 Merc lead sled custom. They were letting the un-washed masses sit in the Marauders! I wonder,could we've got them busted for defiling a Rolling Art Form or something? I didn't care for the Blue, the Silver was okay,but not great. I didn't get a chance to get inside either one, I don't think either had a moonroof. I also saw the Mercury Messenger and Ford 427 concept cars,the Messenger was pretty sweet,the 427 is Black and if it had tinted windows it'd make "Christine" go hide in her garage and tremble with fear! I also saw Chryslers V-10 Viper powered motorcycle,but they wouldn't let me test ride it(boo,hiss). I saw the next GTO and wasn't real impressed,it looks like a slightly bigger Grand Am with the drivetrain the way a real car should have it. It was VERY crowded. Nice show.

Beadhead
02-16-2003, 06:41 PM
Thanks for the report. Interesting comments.

UncleLar
02-16-2003, 09:35 PM
I took some pics while i was there,the Silver Marauder came out looking pearl white,I think it looks pretty good. jmo. If I can figure out how to post what I took I'll post them.