PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for a body shop.

DEFYANT
02-22-2005, 12:47 PM
I got my MM spoiler today from Ray and need to get it painted and installed. I also want to have the tail lights and back up lights painted "S55" style. Does anyone have any body shop references in the Harford County, Maryland area?

Haggis
02-22-2005, 12:51 PM
I got my MM spoiler today from Ray and need to get it painted and installed. I also want to have the tail lights and back up lights plaint "S55" style. Does anyone have any body shop references in the Harford County, Maryland area?

NO!!

Now if you had want Frederick or Washington counties I could have helped you!

RoyLPita
02-22-2005, 01:01 PM
Get out of the snow!!!!! Come on down to South FLA!!!!!! (prerequisite: bring your MM)

MarauderMark
02-22-2005, 01:10 PM
I got my MM spoiler today from Ray and need to get it painted and installed. I also want to have the tail lights and back up lights painted "S55" style. Does anyone have any body shop references in the Harford County, Maryland area?

Welp sorry buddy i delt with one body shop down here and they are the worse b/s in the U.S.A. if you have to get body work done here pm me for the name so he doesn't destroy your too.. i also found out in Cecil County they are only out for your money here , NOT the quality of work..Sorry i couldn't help ya buddy...

Haggis
02-22-2005, 06:47 PM
Get out of the snow!!!!! Come on down to South FLA!!!!!! (prerequisite: bring your MM)

One problem with your suggestion. No snow here in Maryland. :D

DEFYANT
02-22-2005, 10:37 PM
I got a place, thanks...

Haggis
02-23-2005, 04:26 AM
I got a place, thanks...

Your welcome, glad I could be of service. If you need anything else just call. :D