PDA

View Full Version : Business Trip to Chicago

John F. Russo
02-22-2005, 06:41 PM
I have already arranged to meet Mac (SergntMac) on Monday evening (2/28) for dinner. (I'm paying for his dinner). It is all about the value this man has been to me--and to the rest of us. I hope others come and we'll have a fine evening.

I'm planning to leave on Tuesday evening unless there are reasons to stay another night or two. The trade show that I am attending will run through Thursday afternoon. I'll be leaving at the latest on Thursday evening (3/3). I'll be with another employee from my company who will be running my tradeshow booth.

I'm really looking forward to meeting the rest of the MM's guys where auto racing is really a part of the landscape!

I'm using my son's computer because I spilled about 3 ounces of water on my notebook computer keyboard. So it is out of commission.

If you want to email me for the next several days, please use johnfrusso@separationtech.com.

CORRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I apologize for the error in the dates above. I looked at my calendar incorrectly.

I'll be arriving one week later, that is, on Monday (3/7) and leaving no later than early Thursday evening (3/10). I would prefer to meet on Monday evening, but Tuesday evening would be my second choice.

stevengerard
02-22-2005, 09:40 PM
I'll be out of town those two nights myself but if you stay longer we can try to hook up for lunch.

Slowpoke
02-23-2005, 07:18 AM
I will be in Atlanta. Make sure Mac give you a tour of the city!

John F. Russo
02-24-2005, 07:37 PM
I'll be out of town those two nights myself but if you stay longer we can try to hook up for lunch.

That's a possibility.

We'll see what the other guys are willing to do.

Thank you for your interest.

stevengerard
02-26-2005, 01:55 AM
I got stuck in NY, two inches of snow and the airports close down, between them and O'Hare snow seems like a natural disaster instead of an inconvienence

Bradley G
02-26-2005, 05:23 AM
I would be up for a meeting!

I have not seen any posts from the Mac attack lately ???

What's the deal??
Bradley G

stevengerard
02-26-2005, 10:08 PM

What's the deal??
Bradley G

Just thinking the same thing

John F. Russo
03-06-2005, 08:46 AM
I would be up for a meeting!

What's the deal??
Bradley G

I called Mac a few times(SergntMac) at his home and there is no answer.

Does anyone know what has happened to him?

I'll be leaving tonight for Chicago to the National Manufacturering Week tradeshow at the McCormick Center. I'll be staying at the Best Western Inn of Chicago on 162 E. Ohio Street (312-787-3100). It is best to call my cell phone at 781-389-6879 until Tuesday evening at 4:30 then I'll leave to go back home.

Big Joe P
03-06-2005, 12:45 PM
I'll throw an offer out there, if John and any of the Windy City Marauders want to come by my bar Monday night around 10pm, drinks and food is on me. We can order pizza or something?? John is staying about 10 minutes from me. My Guinness rep will be there from 11pm til 1am giving away Guinness stuff..... We can use the parking lot next door too....

John F. Russo
03-08-2005, 11:39 AM
I'll throw an offer out there, if John and any of the Windy City Marauders want to come by my bar Monday night around 10pm, drinks and food is on me. We can order pizza or something?? John is staying about 10 minutes from me. My Guinness rep will be there from 11pm til 1am giving away Guinness stuff..... We can use the parking lot next door too....

Sorry we missed each other.

Mac could not make it Monday night because he is on a special major case in Chicago. So I went back home.

I didn't read your message until I returned home on monday night. If you had called me on my cell phone I may have stayed. I should have mentioned that I could not be reached by email. You were so close to me!

I appreciate the invitation.