PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, Dennis!!

Baldo
02-22-2005, 10:09 PM
I just wanted to thank Dennis for his awesome level of service.

I just installed the PI Stallion TC3000, Level II tranny kit and Metal Matrix Driveshaft. And wow, does it make a difference! It's like I just poked the car with a cattle prod.

However, after the installation, I noticed a shift problem when I punched it at freeway speeds.

I phoned Dennis about the issue, and by the end of the day, he e-mailed me a software update (I have the SCT 9100 with the computer cable), which fixed the problem immediately.

My only complaint now is that with the PI torque convertor, I'm driving the Marauder so much harder, I had to order the 4-wheel KVR brake upgrade to stop the beast!

Bigdogjim
02-22-2005, 10:14 PM
My only complaint now is that with the PI torque convertor, I'm driving the Marauder so much harder, I had to order the 4-wheel KVR brake upgrade to stop the beast!

What a good problem to have:):):)

NAVCHAP
02-23-2005, 05:47 AM
Baldo, glad you like the mods, very happy myself with the Dennis Reinhart Supercharged MM # 1. In San Diego, maybe you can visit sometime. The West Coast Marauders get together from time to time, in the LA area, hope you can join us. -kjs-

Directedby
02-23-2005, 11:11 AM
I just wanted to thank Dennis for his awesome level of service.

I just installed the PI Stallion TC3000, Level II tranny kit and Metal Matrix Driveshaft. And wow, does it make a difference! It's like I just poked the car with a cattle prod.

However, after the installation, I noticed a shift problem when I punched it at freeway speeds.

I phoned Dennis about the issue, and by the end of the day, he e-mailed me a software update (I have the SCT 9100 with the computer cable), which fixed the problem immediately.

Hey, Baldo -

Who installed your stallion TC and how much did it cost to install?

Baldo
02-23-2005, 11:54 AM
Hey, Baldo -

Who installed your stallion TC and how much did it cost to install?

DirectedBy-
I got the work done at Sunrise Ford. I think I paid around $750 for labor, and that included the TC, the Level II kit and the driveshaft.

Mike Hess is my service rep there. He's a great guy, very knowledgeable and always helpful and accomodating.

Baldo
02-23-2005, 11:57 AM
Baldo, glad you like the mods, very happy myself with the Dennis Reinhart Supercharged MM # 1. In San Diego, maybe you can visit sometime. The West Coast Marauders get together from time to time, in the LA area, hope you can join us. -kjs-

Navchap-
I'd love to join one of the get-togethers.

And is your Marauder CARB-legal? I didn't think any superchargers were approved yet. I'm interested in getting one when they are.

Donny Carlson
02-23-2005, 06:59 PM
... I think I paid around $750 for labor, and that included the TC, the Level II kit and the driveshaft.
Thank you Steve Bradshaw!

Thank you Scott Levine!

NAVCHAP
02-23-2005, 07:07 PM
My MM has CARB legal parts, Vortech, Ford Racing, etc. But in fact it has a Military Exemption. It runs FLA plates and meets CA standards. Could not put CA plates on my MM.

CARB is a very difficult agency to work with and to comply with. Active military members, even non-CA residents, are required to pass various tests in order to drive their vehicles on CA roads.

Please PM for any additional information, prefer to keep the details off the thread, CARB does not play nice with others. CARB is not your friend. -kjs-