PDA

View Full Version : 600+ Members

nomad
02-17-2003, 02:43 PM
Well, we hit another mark. Must have damn near a third of all Marauder
owners on board.BIG thanks to Logan for putting this site together!:D
It just seems to get better everyday!
Even though most people aren't driving them this weekend[ heard something about snow?], at least we can still hear all about her here.
Just wanted to say THANKS for everyones insight on a GREAT car.
One of the most informative,well laid-out, and respectable sites going.
Keep it up guys[and girls] :coolman:

Slowpoke
02-17-2003, 03:15 PM
now all I gotta do is sell every one of them some customized notepads and pens!

LincMercLover
02-17-2003, 03:59 PM
First MercuryMarauder.net, next, THE WORLD, ehh Poke?

Just remember everyone, we're growing, so be patient. A lot of newbies who have questions that seem like we've answered a million times, and a lot of people who just come to envy. Then there are those who come to try to start trouble, those we just have to let pass us by and move on. Granted, I wasn't here when this site first got off the ground, but I've been here awhile, and I've seen everyone here form a kinship, a bond, something unlike any other forum I've been apart of. In a few words, "I'm proud to be a 2 percenter!" :up:

Patrick
02-17-2003, 08:52 PM
I will be placing my order for the pens and note pads!! As soon as re read the note on how to!

I have the perfect car for me and thanks to Logan ( Ok my suck up time!) The best forum I have found. He set it up but ITS ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!! that makes it EVEN better!!!!!!!! Thank you all!!!!!

It is so nice to come home from a sh$#%ty day at work and come a sitt around and chill here. Get new ideas for MM. Or ask sum help for migranes. I do aprrciate the help!!!!!!! And help others!!!

I could gone on for sum time but wont. ( Everyone does a colective sight, Patrick will shut up). I thank you all again and if thier is anything I can do to help just ask!!! 1) No you cant borrow my car. 2) I wont give you a loan. And 3) Juyst keep posting and having fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Patrick

Logan
02-18-2003, 07:29 AM
It IS kind of interesting that given the low number of marauders actually produced, how many owners we have here on the site... Must be that there easy to remember domain name... :)

Patrick
02-18-2003, 09:39 PM
I found it at SHOTIMES forum. Which I found when looking for things for my mark 8. I saved the site, for sum reason. Know I know why. I saw the the first MM pics and I had to have one. Then whent back to that site (its Ford Taurses SHO's) and found a new home. Most were bashing MM. Dont want to disprestect other ford owners but Taurus is front wheel drive. Which I dislike. I drove and SHO and wasnt too impressed.

Yes the MM is a bit underpowered. But I have noticed that all the major Car companies are doing the same thing. We could have made your MM with 400 HP and sum other stuff and made it cost more. So we will give you sumtine you can tweak and do what you want to. Put your chips and 4:10 gears or what ever!! Make it your own!!!!! They cant make it perfect for everyone! Opps carrying on again, SH$%%$T sorry!

It is an easy name to rember. And when I stopped for gas or asked about the car, which is fairly often. I make sure to give them the addy for here!

Again I thank all who have made this a great place to share Ideas about MM and what ever topic is next. If can help ask, I will do what I can. Thanks for listening to me. Patrick