PDA

View Full Version : Feb.25-Rain Date- March.4. If interested.

Cobra25
02-26-2005, 06:43 PM
Since the Feb.25 was rained out some of the guys expressed a interest in hanging out march. 4, th at the Tower Shops. If you hold a interest make a post here so we can try to hold a spot for you. Thank You! :beatnik:

Rick-n-Miami
02-27-2005, 05:30 AM
If the weather's good, why not? :)

JMR Marauder
02-27-2005, 08:47 AM
I'll be there if the weather holds up.:beer:

ghost03
02-27-2005, 10:28 AM
Count me in too

wsmylie
02-27-2005, 03:43 PM
Will come by also if weather cooperates...may even drive the MM.

ole69
02-28-2005, 04:55 PM
Will come by also if weather cooperates...may even drive the LX Sport :D

Cobra25
03-02-2005, 05:33 AM
Well the weather is looking a little better friday. The news say's only a 20 % chance of rain.

RoyLPita
03-02-2005, 05:39 AM
Count me in.

lotusstv
03-02-2005, 08:35 AM
I will be there.

Lotusstv

shakes_26
03-02-2005, 03:19 PM
Mar4th, count em in, Possible for Sunday FFW, no for the 10, 11, 12th

NAVCHAP
03-02-2005, 05:37 PM
Gents: Going to visit family this weekend, will be at Tower Shops FRI 04 MAR. Going to Abacoa on SAT 05 MAR. Not enough time to drive it, but will have extra copies of Super Rod and a Sharpie just in case anyone wants the story about my MM. Will wear my SSM shirt with pride. Hope to see Tmac's car, sounds like it's really awesome now. Regards, -kjs-

King Fubar
03-02-2005, 06:12 PM
I'll be there in spirit. Physically I'll be standing in the middle of the road directing traffic for the Creedence Clearwater Revisited concert.......At least the $$ will be good.

Cobra25
03-02-2005, 08:56 PM
Gents: Going to visit family this weekend, will be at Tower Shops FRI 04 MAR. Going to Abacoa on SAT 05 MAR. Not enough time to drive it, but will have extra copies of Super Rod and a Sharpie just in case anyone wants the story about my MM. Will wear my SSM shirt with pride. Hope to see Tmac's car, sounds like it's really awesome now. Regards, -kjs- Thats good news, it will be nice to see you again.

bryanknie
03-04-2005, 11:48 AM
I will stop by tonight with my son while the wife does some shopping after dinner. Going to an early dinner about 5:15 with the family at Carrabas a few blocks up the road. I will be driving the new Towncar and will be parking in the "regular" lot. Weather may be too bad to take the Truck, Roadster or Jag.

I will definately be drooling over the MM's tonight, so I hope to see some there! My 10 year old son was severly pissed when he found out I traded it in.

Bryan

Cobra25
03-04-2005, 12:34 PM
The weather is great, Partly sunny and 71 deg. Looks like a really nice evening.See you all their.

jgc61sr2002
03-04-2005, 01:13 PM
My 10 year old son was severly pissed when he found out I traded it in.

I can undrstand that. :(

ghost03
03-04-2005, 08:36 PM
Just got back from Towers Shops. Had fun although Davie Fire Rescue/Police decided to screw up the parking arangements. I wonder what they were there for.....It seems as if the sections were closed up for nothing cuz I didnt see anything going on there....Anyway we all went out to eat at a place called GRUMPY DICKS......Food was good....Guys Im sorry I had to leave early but I was feeling like crap. Hope to see everyone there next week....Keith it was a pleasure having you there..

shakes_26
03-04-2005, 09:06 PM
Returned home from our meet up tonight, Keith great to catch up, safe return. Remember keep the shiny side up, rubber side down! And don't beat those ricers too hard.... oh heck they need a Smackdown from an 'old man in a sedan'!

Hey one question, when you lined up with that guy in the EVO did you roll down the window and hand him a set of Rosaries and say "You're gonna need these"?

http://mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/smilies/Laugh.gif

Cobra25
03-05-2005, 05:37 AM
Just got back from Towers Shops. Had fun although Davie Fire Rescue/Police decided to screw up the parking arangements. I wonder what they were there for.....It seems as if the sections were closed up for nothing cuz I didnt see anything going on there....Anyway we all went out to eat at a place called GRUMPY DICKS......Food was good....Guys Im sorry I had to leave early but I was feeling like crap. Hope to see everyone there next week....Keith it was a pleasure having you there.. Davie Fire Rescue/ Police is having a Special meet Saturday March.5,2005 to show off their New Equipment and Vehicials . They had permission from the Tower Shops Owners too set up 2 days early. And on Saturday March.12,2005 The Tower Shop's is Hosting a Special Old Car Show. Sorry I couldn't join you Guys for Dinner,I hope everyone one had a good time.

RoyLPita
03-05-2005, 07:19 AM
Aside from the weekend festivities, it was another nice get together. Rick-n-Miami and a new member (Malo03) from outside Orlando joined us. Keith (NAVCHAP) came by from San Diego to shoot the breeze, sign his magazines, and let off some of us fellow Catholics for Lent.

NAVCHAP
03-05-2005, 01:36 PM
My brother Brian and I had a blast. Y'all are the best! Tmac's Procharger setup looks awesome, nice job Carfixer! Ricknmiami, great meeting you. Ghost, your Super Rod from March will go in the mail in the next few days. To the rest of the group, thanks for the hospitality. Great dinner and great company.

Regards, -kjs- The Chaplain

tmac1337
03-05-2005, 09:58 PM
My brother Brian and I had a blast. Y'all are the best! Tmac's Procharger setup looks awesome, nice job Carfixer! Ricknmiami, great meeting you. Ghost, your Super Rod from March will go in the mail in the next few days. To the rest of the group, thanks for the hospitality. Great dinner and great company.

Regards, -kjs- The Chaplain

Thanks for the magazine featuring your car Father, I will definately save it.

Congratulations!