PDA

View Full Version : ????????

blue92
02-28-2005, 12:20 PM
What is Ford's plans on building Marauders in the future, or is there one? :confused:

DEFYANT
02-28-2005, 12:25 PM
There isnt one. And I hope it stays that way.

Bradley G
02-28-2005, 12:29 PM
2007 sedan/convert 6.8L V-10 twin turbo 6sp.auto/manual opt.:rolleyes:....er, No,.. no future plans for the Marauder.
Bradley G

Haggis
02-28-2005, 12:41 PM
What is Ford's plans on building Marauders in the future, or is there one? :confused:

Check back in 20 or 30 years.

Bigdogjim
02-28-2005, 01:00 PM
These two words are not to used on the same page:mad:

blue92
03-01-2005, 09:10 AM
Well I guess that makes you guys (&gals) a bunch of fordbastards too.

fordbastard = a performance minded car ford built from 89 - 05.

Soon to be on an internet near you fordbastards.com for drivers of performance minded fords that like to drive their cars and drive them fast. The site will concentrate on all kinds of racing, drag, autox, road courses, and open road cruises. We will also from time to time have dyno meets.

Hope to see you all there soon.

:banana: :bounce:

Joe Walsh
03-01-2005, 10:00 AM
Well I guess that makes you guys (&gals) a bunch of fordbastards too.

fordbastard = a performance minded car ford built from 89 - 05.
Soon to be on an internet near you fordbastards.com for drivers of performance minded fords that like to drive their cars and drive them fast. The site will concentrate on all kinds of racing, drag, autox, road courses, and open road cruises. We will also from time to time have dyno meets.

Hope to see you all there soon.

:banana: :bounce:

HEY!!! Don't forget about the early 'four-eyed' Mustangs...

My 84 & 85 GT will still put a "WHUPPIN'" on most performance cars.

merc
03-01-2005, 10:43 AM

Joe, is your car running yet. I am outside the loop on this issue. Looking at your sig makes me think something is up.

blue92
03-01-2005, 03:23 PM

Mustang drivers aren't fordbastards, Mustangs are still in production. You are a fordbastard though because of the Marauder you drive.
:burnout:

Bluerauder
03-01-2005, 04:17 PM
Joe, is your car running yet.
Another month or two, I am gonna ask him to post some pics !!! :rofl:

Joe Walsh
03-03-2005, 09:14 PM
5.0 DOHC update......Heads have been ported & port matched to Extrude honed intake, combustion chambers reshaped to match 94mm bore, oversized stainless steel valves & Crower springs installed. Heads were bolted on with ARP studs and 'cometic' gaskets, Crower cams were set-up and the forged long block was finished this week. Modular Perfromance is shipping the engine next week. (I held them up for @ 3 weeks while I had my timing chain cover powdercoated silver.)
I was in no rush for the Marauder's engine because it was winter and I had another project to attend to. (My brother and I pulled the Cobra's engine to do a teardown and inspection. It turns out, we had spun a cam bearing and caught it before any other damage was done....Whew! The clearances and the cold start-up are critical on the all aluminum Shelby block.)
I asked Modular Performance to take pictures of the engine as it was being built. Hopefully I'll have the pictures soon and then I can try to figure out how to post them. :confused:
Now I've got to get TWO engines installed then re-assemble TWO cars before the warm weather gets here!
I can't wait to get the Marauder back to the dragstrip once the engine is broken in and see what she'll do.... :banana2: :burn: