PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy Motorsports in Florida March 5-13

Jerry Barnes
03-01-2005, 01:08 PM
Hey Folks,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be in Orlando March 5-6 for the Fun Ford Weekend and March 11-13 in Bradington for the NMRA Season Opener. I am bringing Marauder #1 to try out the mods that we have made over the winter. If anyone is in the neighborhood and wants to stop by and have a soda pop, please do!

Sincerely,

Jerry

SouLRioT
03-01-2005, 01:12 PM
For the Bradenton NHRA races a group of us are planning on going to meet you guys there.

Tallboy
03-01-2005, 01:15 PM
I'll definetly be at Bradenton and will try and be in Orlando one of the two days.:up:

RoyLPita
03-01-2005, 01:25 PM
I'm looking forward to a fun filled day on the 12th.

Cobra25
03-01-2005, 06:19 PM
I'll do what I can the be at Bradenton On the 12th. It would be nice to meet you guys in person.

glassman99
03-01-2005, 06:41 PM
Soda Pop, V E R Y Southern for a person from the North. Hmmmmm..............Pepsi or Coke? :party:

BigMerc
03-02-2005, 09:28 AM
can I buy the front and rear fascia off your car ?.....I'll give you a Soda pop...your choice....maybe two

Merc-O-matic
03-07-2005, 07:32 AM
Jerry- Great to see you again yesterday at the FFW (Orlando)
The Trilogy Marauder looked great..."killer" run too (12.02)
Good Luck at the NMRA next week. Will look for you
at Norwalk....AL

Gotta Love It! :)

BillyGman
03-07-2005, 12:01 PM

Gotta Love It! :)Hey, that is a good run!! That's too close for comfort to my best run!!! But since Jerry did it in the warm air, then it sounds to me that his car is a little faster than mine now. Nice goin' Jerry.

Merc-O-matic
03-07-2005, 08:29 PM
BillyGman- you need to get down here and enjoy
some Florida Sun and run with the "Big Dogs"!
You would love it!........guarant....eed!
:beer:

BillyGman
03-07-2005, 08:46 PM
BillyGman- you need to get down here and enjoy
some Florida Sun and run with the "Big Dogs"!
You would love it!........guarant....eed!
:beer:
Sounds very tempting..........

Tallboy
03-07-2005, 11:32 PM
Sounds very tempting..........My guest room awaits, and we'll your put your MM in the garage, right next to mine!;)

RoyLPita
03-08-2005, 04:40 AM
My guest room awaits, and we'll your put your MM in the garage, right next to mine!;)

Mind you, Billy, He said his house was full when I asked to "rent the couch". I wonder who he's kicking out.......

MARAUDER S/C #5
03-08-2005, 04:53 AM
Good Luck at the NMRA next week. Will look for you
at Norwalk....AL

Gotta Love It! :)Says here he ran 11.9's all day. :banana2:
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=229324#post22 9324

03whitemach
03-08-2005, 05:57 AM
I do believe 12.02 was his last and losing run. I made it pretty far.

CrazyCor15
03-08-2005, 06:16 AM
There's a video clip of it over on CVU.

Tallboy
03-08-2005, 07:06 AM
Mind you, Billy, He said his house was full when I asked to "rent the couch". I wonder who he's kicking out.......I didn't mean THIS weekend!:) :P

BillyGman
03-08-2005, 07:21 AM
Mind you, Billy, He said his house was full when I asked to "rent the couch". I wonder who he's kicking out.......Well, maybe he will be kicking out his sister........she can stay at my house and await my return.:D

MARAUDER S/C #5
03-08-2005, 10:32 AM
There's a video clip of it over on CVU.
No link ???????:dunno:

Tallboy
03-09-2005, 02:14 PM
I just spoke with Jerry. He ran a best time of 11.97 seconds in Orlando without nitrous. He said he'll be using it in Bradenton, though. Sounds like a good time, indeed...:burnout:

Tallboy
03-12-2005, 08:27 PM
I just spoke with Jerry. He ran a best time of 11.97 seconds in Orlando without nitrous. He said he'll be using it in Bradenton, though. Sounds like a good time, indeed...:burnout:Just so we remain clear on the facts, Jerry did not use nitrous in Bradenton. He said that Trilogy will be back in Bradenton next year with a Supercharged F-150, a Supercharged Mustang, or both!

What a great time we had today! I'd never been to a national meet before [just local test-n-tunes] and was amazed by all the vendors, show cars, etc. If you've never been, I highly recommend it. The jet-powered ambulance was awesome!

Carfixer, Bootlegger, SoulRiot, RoyLPita, Jerry, and I headed to Outback for dinner and drinks at the end of the day. Thank you Jerry, for buying us all a first-class dinner! Very generous, my friend. :beer:

I'm heading back to the track first thing in the morning to cheer Lidio on!!!:banana:

RoyLPita
03-13-2005, 10:58 AM
I had a blast. Meeting (and talking to) Jerry and Lidio was the highlight of the trip. It is a shame that things went the way they did for Jerry and Trilogy 1, but after what the car has been through, I'm glad it made it as far as it did. Getting together for dinner was also cool. Jerry even surprised us by treating. BTW, the beast below made the trip and back flawlessly.

Tallboy
03-13-2005, 05:06 PM
Another busy day at the track. A lot of discussion and race-watching. Carfixer and I helped Jerry load up Trilogy 1 [the winch paid for itself today] and he was on his way back to Michigan this afternoon. I wish him a safe trip home.

Lidio continued to go out of his way to help another member with a tuning concern, and worked his usual magic. Thanks for all your help and information Lidio!

Jerry-thanks again for spending so much time down here in Florida, we'll see you guys in August!:burnout: :burnout:

SouLRioT
03-13-2005, 08:29 PM
I had a great time in Bradenton. It was great to meet Jerry, Lidio, and some of our west coast SSM members. I wish I could have been there today, but the one day I had was priceless. Jerry's hospitality was over and beyond my expectations. I also had a great time with Ghost03 and RoyLPita on the trek back and forth. Can't wait to see Jerry and Lido again at MVIII.

P.S. Jerry thanks for dinner!

Tallboy
03-14-2005, 08:47 AM
I had a great time in Bradenton. It was great to meet Jerry, Lidio, and some of our west coast SSM members. I wish I could have been there today, but the one day I had was priceless. Jerry's hospitality was over and beyond my expectations. I also had a great time with Ghost03 and RoyLPita on the trek back and forth. Can't wait to see Jerry and Lido again at MVIII.

P.S. Jerry thanks for dinner!
It was good to see you again, Bill. I hope to make the April meet at the Tower Shops. You just never know what's going to happen next...:D

Jerry Barnes
03-17-2005, 05:09 PM
Says here he ran 11.9's all day. :banana2:
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=229324#post22 9324

Just to set the record straight. My best time at Orlando was 11.97 and my worst time was 12.49. The engine blowing run was 12.5. I did not pick up the time slip, Lidio was giving me a ride back to the pits and did not get a spare copy of the timeslip. I was racing Lidio when #1 went poof! I will post the actual timeslips when I get in the office, if I feel better, tomorrow.

This car is so much fun to race and see everyones reaction, that I could run an 11.5 or 12.5 and still be enjoying myself.

I see these discussions about which is faster a Cobra Mustang or a Trilogy Marauder. We at Trilogy are honored to be even mentioned in the same sentence as a Cobra Mustang. I never thought it possible.

One of the guys mentioned that it was like a second family hanging out with the Marauder group, I could not agree more!!!!!!! I have made so many close friends and had such great times.

And Barry, we still love you in Michigan! Can't wait to get together at MVIII!

Jerry

CRUZTAKER
03-17-2005, 05:55 PM
Glad you made it home OK.;)

bigslim
03-17-2005, 06:03 PM
Just to set the record straight. My best time at Orlando was 11.97 and my worst time was 12.49. The engine blowing run was 12.5. I did not pick up the time slip, Lidio was giving me a ride back to the pits and did not get a spare copy of the timeslip. I was racing Lidio when #1 went poof! I will post the actual timeslips when I get in the office, if I feel better, tomorrow.

This car is so much fun to race and see everyones reaction, that I could run an 11.5 or 12.5 and still be enjoying myself.

I see these discussions about which is faster a Cobra Mustang or a Trilogy Marauder. We at Trilogy are honored to be even mentioned in the same sentence as a Cobra Mustang. I never thought it possible.

One of the guys mentioned that it was like a second family hanging out with the Marauder group, I could not agree more!!!!!!! I have made so many close friends and had such great times.

And Barry, we still love you in Michigan! Can't wait to get together at MVIII!

Jerry
Stopped by your office today and was told you were out sick. Hope you feel better soon buddy.