PDA

View Full Version : Mv Iii

FastMerc
03-01-2005, 05:51 PM
The weather outside is:puke: ,but I just got my vacation conformation Im going to MV III.:D See everyone there!

mpearce
03-01-2005, 06:18 PM
The weather outside is:puke: ,but I just got my vacation conformation Im going to MV III.:D See everyone there!

Whats up Mark? Don't like 6" of snow? I just hope it's gone by this time next month. New mods coming for the MM...:hmmm:

Things to do this year...

Private race day at Norwalk...I know you're with the "IN" crowd out there, hook us up! :poke:

Come to Barry's in May. :coolman:

Caravan to MVIII. :burnout:

-Mat

glassman99
03-01-2005, 06:44 PM
How can re recognize ya? What are you driving? Color? Make? Year? :banana:

dwasson
03-01-2005, 08:17 PM
How can re recognize ya? What are you driving? Color? Make? Year? :banana:

He'll be the guy in the Marauder.

Bigdogjim
03-01-2005, 08:48 PM
Well after a winter os cold, snow and more snow and oh yes snow I think it would be great to sit in the hot sun next to a black car:rofl:

FastMerc
03-02-2005, 06:13 PM
Black 04 in pic,FastMerc on rear quarter windows:D

FastMerc
03-02-2005, 06:18 PM
Whats up Mark? Don't like 6" of snow? I just hope it's gone by this time next month. New mods coming for the MM...:hmmm:

Things to do this year...

Private race day at Norwalk...I know you're with the "IN" crowd out there, hook us up! :poke:

Come to Barry's in May. :coolman:

Caravan to MVIII. :burnout:

-Mat Yep Norwalk is in the planning,Ive got 5 spots reseved already,date not set yetI will be at Barry wouldnt miss it...:D

mpearce
03-03-2005, 07:25 AM
Yep Norwalk is in the planning,Ive got 5 spots reseved already
No kidding?! We've got to do this again. I had a blast last year. Hopefully we can get a private race day sometime early in the season. October was a long time to wait!!

-Mat