PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Morning, 9 AM, Mar 20th

cruzer
03-04-2005, 09:11 PM
O K , now a Sunday morning get-together--rain or shine--good food , good friends and plenty of parking space. I will be at the Le Pepe Restaurant at Central and Harwood in Bedford at the above time--anyone wishing to join me, let me know and I'll get a table set up for us. You leave Hwy 183 at Central ave--go North on Central, pass Bedford Road---there is a light at Central and Harwood--continue North on Central a few feet and Le Pepe will be on your Left---there is a Kroger store in the shopping center. They have a separate dining room for us and it will accomodate up t0 30 people---surprize me. The food and service are great and the prices are right. See you there (I hope), Maury

Redster
03-11-2005, 05:51 PM
Will probably be there

cruzer
03-15-2005, 11:26 PM
I'm puzzled---where is everybody? I thought you wanted a breakfast and Sunday was preferable. From the info I have, Rod and I will be eating alone :help: I will need some kind of head count by Friday to keep us from having to wait for random tables---if this time and place is not O K, let me know and please offer other times and places.. Just trying to keep the social activities going -----over and out, Maury

crowdog
03-16-2005, 03:43 PM
I wish I could comit to breakfast but my attendance will be dictated by the weather. The racing season has started and my participation in the points chase won't allow me to miss any races, I lost the points chase last year in 2 classes because I missed a race or two. So, if its raining in Ardmore on Sunday I should be able to attend. I'll do my rain dance on Friday. HOPE to see you guys there.

Rollin'Thunder
03-16-2005, 05:43 PM
I'm puzzled---where is everybody? I thought you wanted a breakfast and Sunday was preferable. From the info I have, Rod and I will be eating alone :help: I will need some kind of head count by Friday to keep us from having to wait for random tables---if this time and place is not O K, let me know and please offer other times and places.. Just trying to keep the social activities going -----over and out, Maury

I will probably be there. Kay's attendance is questionable at this time.
Bill

Petrograde
03-16-2005, 05:53 PM
Sunday will be my 31st birthday! I wish I could join you guys!

I'm gonna try to make at least 2 Chuck's meets this summer!

rumble
03-16-2005, 07:49 PM
Sunday will be my 31st birthday! I wish I could join you guys!

31?? Hell Tom, I got underwear that's been a dust cloth longer than you've
been alive.

Maury, sorry I won't be able to join you.

Rollin'Thunder
03-20-2005, 11:25 AM
As Maury would say, "Good food, Good friends, Good fun!" :pancake:
Maury, Rod, Regina......I really enjoyed the get together. :up: Wish all the other North Texas Marauders could have joined us. Maybe Next time. Bill