PDA

View Full Version : The Rain Ceremony

Agent M79
03-05-2005, 01:04 PM
Let me apologize up front to those of you in the Carolinas. I washed my car today after quite some time so I am sure that within 24 to 48 hours it will rain like crazy.

She has new scars since I last washed her. Some new bugs imbedded in that require more than elbow grease to get out, a few new nicks in the paint, some scratches on the rims, and someone aparently has borrowed one of my valve stem caps.

The Zaino seems to have survived pretty well. It'll get a new coat or so anyway once we get a few sunny days above 60.

Looking forward to next week when she gets a few new goodies installed.

fastblackmerc
03-05-2005, 02:47 PM
Let me apologize up front to those of you in he Carolinas. I washed my car today after quite some time so I am sure that within 24 to 48 hours it will rain like crazy.

She has new scars since I last washed her. Some new bugs imbedded in that require more than elbow grease to get out, a few new nicks in the paint, some scratches on the rims, and someone aparently has borrowed one of my valve stem caps.

The Zaino seems to have survived pretty well. It'll get a new coat or so anyway once we get a few sunny days above 60.

Looking forward to next week when she gets a few new goodies installed.
Well.... you must have some "pull" Agent M79, cause it's raining up here just outside of Raleigh!