PDA

View Full Version : Procharger kit #2

maraudernkc
03-06-2005, 04:28 PM
Well we sold and shipped our 2nd Procharger/MM kit and it is being installed now by Carfixer in FL.. Everyone will have another reveiw from that individual shortly.

I would like to thank the two guys that had trust in me to purchase these first two kits.

I know that $4950.00 is alot of money and this is a new kit but just remember that Procharger has sold thousnds of kits for the 4.6L motor.

The car was tuned by SCT in Orlando, FL and the tune is a conservitve tune like the Trilogy tune. That's why they don't blow motors and we will not either.

Anyone that wants to talk to someone that has drove or Installed the Prochager/MM kit can talk to Tmac1337 or Carfixer for there honest opnions. You can aslo PM me or call me anytime at 913/302-5780

Our Procharger/MM kit is $4950.00 plus actual shipping charges.

It comes two ways:

1. Intercooler with scoop mounted horizonal

2. Intercooler mounted behind grille verticle.

MaLo03
03-06-2005, 05:39 PM
I think I saw one of your proCharger this past Saturday at the Tower's. If that was one of yours, I can tell you it was very impressive. I saw a few Trilogy kits also. Both very nice. I want to learn more about both kits before I make my buy.

MARAUDER S/C #5
03-06-2005, 05:48 PM
Can't go wrong either way. :cool:

maraudernkc
03-06-2005, 06:13 PM
MaLo03, Yes my kit was at the Towers on Friday. I suggest you drive a Procharger car and a Trilogy car. The Trilogy kit is nice but so is our Procharger kit and you will save $1500.00 with the Procharger kit including Install. That's alot of coin.

Thanks, Greg

I think I saw one of your proCharger this past Saturday at the Tower's. If that was one of yours, I can tell you it was very impressive. I saw a few Trilogy kits also. Both very nice. I want to learn more about both kits before I make my buy.