PDA

View Full Version : Kooks Back Order

Dennis Reinhart
03-08-2005, 10:55 AM
I want all my customers to know that there is a back order on headers, I apologize Kooks is doing the best they can, I spoke to Nick today there are several of you here patiently waiting on orders I will have all these shipped ASAP

<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2604" name=GENERATOR><STYLE></STYLE>
Dennis, Please pass this along to all Mercury Marauder customers/club members.
In the coming weeks Kook's will be moving to a new facility. Because of this, we're hard at work trying to complete all pending orders as well as manufacture additional products that'll help sustain us during any down time incurred by the move. We apologize but there will be delays receiving product. Please inform all your customers that we will try to ship header systems currently on order as quickly as possible. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. I assure you this situation is temporary. I appreciate your time.

Sincerely,
Nick Filippides
Kook's Custom Headers

FiveO
03-08-2005, 03:35 PM
Well worth the wait.

TechHeavy
03-08-2005, 04:31 PM
Well worth the wait.
FiveO, make sure you get your shipping tracking number.

FiveO
03-08-2005, 05:51 PM
My Kooks went in last August.

I ordered them directly from Kooks as Dennis wasn't a Kooks dealer back then.

I'm just saying to the people that ordered them that they are well worth the wait.

Dennis Reinhart
03-08-2005, 07:54 PM
FiveO, make sure you get your shipping tracking number.
You can't get a tracking number till there shipped

Constable
03-08-2005, 10:08 PM
I can't wait to see their new facility! It was a looong drive out there from central NJ, but I enjoyed sitting around their shop and listening to the way they operate.