PDA

View Full Version : Ordering off Website/SCT

Silver03MM
03-08-2005, 08:52 PM
If you order the SCT Xcalibrator for the Marauder off of the DR Website does it come with 3 performance programs?

'03BlkMM
03-08-2005, 09:30 PM
If you order the SCT Xcalibrator for the Marauder off of the DR Website does it come with 3 performance programs?
Mine came with one tune for my currently stock car!

Silver03MM
03-09-2005, 08:23 AM
I thought the XCalibrator came with 3? I'm pretty sure it does, if it had one it must be an older model.

Silver03MM
03-09-2005, 08:24 AM
I would think the DR one would have 3 or none at all unless you call and describe your car.

fastblackmerc
03-09-2005, 08:48 AM
I would think the DR one would have 3 or none at all unless you call and describe your car.
When ordering an SCT from DR, you'll most likley get to talk to DR. He'll ask you what you want from your car performance wise and what current mods and future mods you plan on doing. You SCT will come programmed accordingly.

'03BlkMM
03-09-2005, 03:55 PM
It holds "up to" 3 tunes, actually 4 as there is a spot for your stock tune to be uploaded onto the unit. Its up to your tuner to load up the 3 different tunes if thats what you want. Be prepared to pay more for that though.

Dennis Reinhart
03-12-2005, 08:50 PM
The xcalibrator can hold three tunes, plus store the stock tune. I normally do not install three programs unless you specify what it is that you want diferent. Normally I just put a good all around program, I can add one for race gas or less firm shifts, all you have to do is ask, plus with the extra cable I will send you any corections for free

Silver03MM
03-13-2005, 04:41 PM
This was on stangnet.com i think, but someone said you have to have the car dyno tuned before you use the Xcalibrator? Is that true? Plus, can you set up the Xcal for things like traction control off all the time unless you turn it on?

Silver03MM
03-13-2005, 04:42 PM
By the way, dennis do you still make your custom chips for the Marauder?

Dennis Reinhart
03-13-2005, 09:12 PM
By the way, dennis do you still make your custom chips for the Marauder?
Every day call me any time

Dennis Reinhart
03-13-2005, 09:14 PM
This was on stangnet.com i think, but someone said you have to have the car dyno tuned before you use the Xcalibrator? Is that true? Plus, can you set up the Xcal for things like traction control off all the time unless you turn it on?
You do not have to have the car on the dyno for the xcalibrator. But you can get an optimum tune on the dyno