PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone go to the MFMC meets?

BigCars4Ever
03-10-2005, 05:47 AM
Anyone here go to the MFMC meets? http://www.midfloridamustangclub.com/CruiseIN/cruise1.html
Some guys from the vic sites get together there. A lot of SS cars show too. I think MM's would be at home there. Should be one this weekend.

ckadiddle
03-10-2005, 09:31 AM
Would be nice, local to me. Rarely have time/money for out of town gatherings.

ole69
03-10-2005, 08:30 PM
I went once last year

50/50 on Stangs and SS'

I too found it weird that there were as many SS' at a Stang meet

BigCars4Ever
03-11-2005, 05:24 AM
I went once last year

50/50 on Stangs and SS'

I too found it weird that there were as many SS' at a Stang meet
Miami, that's one hell of a drive for a litle meet!

I'd like to meet a few more local owners and compare notes. I have owned Panthers for a long time and this is by far the best yet.

SouLRioT
03-11-2005, 05:46 AM
What you need to do is keep posting about it, and more members in the area will show up each time.

BigCars4Ever
03-11-2005, 11:07 AM
I met an Impala owner at luch today and he said the SS guys are going to pull out of that meet and start one on the first Sat of the month. I think I'm going to go Sat just to see what's up.

MaLo03
04-01-2005, 08:33 AM
I met an Impala owner at luch today and he said the SS guys are going to pull out of that meet and start one on the first Sat of the month. I think I'm going to go Sat just to see what's up.
This is true "BigCars4Ever".. The Impalla SS Guys/Gals pulled out of the 2nd Saturday of the month meet and will now meet with The Grand National & T-Type Club of Central FL. on the 1st Saturday of the month. More room for MM's. We are trying to get some SSM members and/or MM owners on the 2nd Saturday starting in April at that Casselberry location.