PDA

View Full Version : STOMP Dyno DAY/March Event

wchain
03-10-2005, 07:44 AM
STOMP (South Texas Organization of Marauders and Panthers) Formerly HAMS is invited to Dyno day with the Houston Area Powerstrokes (HAPS). Houston Area Power Strokes is the Local Area Ford Diesel Club. Everyone is invited! Hey Dallas Folks, come down!

Here's the info:

Note: March 19th is the third Saturday in March. Conley’s has a race on the second Saturday, so we had to schedule HAPS dyno event for the 19th.

March 19th – Saturday

HAPS March event will be a Dyno Day at Conley's Performance Plus ( http://www.conleyracing.com/ ) on the north side of Houston. The dyno DOES read torque and horsepower on diesels and can take all sizes of trucks including dually's. Gas vehicles are welcome also.

Conley's is known for some of the worlds fastest Grand Nationals and they have there own 6 second, 220+ MPH Camero they race. These guys know Drag Racing and how to make a lot of power.

The BBQ Pit will be hot. DO bring your own drinks.

When:
Saturday, March 19th
9 AM till we are finished.

Where:
Conley's Performance Plus ( http://www.conleyracing.com/ )
1443A Aldine Bender
Houston TX 77032
(281)540-FAST

Cost:
$50 for 2 pulls, $25 for each extra pull. Printed graphs will be provided.

Directions:
Going North on I-45, exit Aldine Bender and turn right on Aldine Bender. Conley's is located about 1 miles east of Harty Toll Road on the left (North side of road).

Going North on I-59, exit Aldine Bender and turn left on Aldine Bender. Conley's is located 4miles down on the right.

Brad Webster
Houston Area Power Strokes.com
713-858-2941

racingwebsters@aol.com
For more information, call myself or Brad Webster. Food will be provided by HAPS, but do bring your own drinks. HAPS runs completely off Donations, and Food is almost always provided at every event, so if you feel compelled to donate something, there is always jar around somewhere!

Chime in here, send me an email or give me a shout if you plan on attending!

texasvic
03-10-2005, 09:56 AM
I'll be there

:banana2::banana2:

wchain
03-14-2005, 09:22 AM
:bump:

Two cars going only?

Ross
03-14-2005, 11:14 AM
If Dawn doesn't have me doing Spring "yard chores" I'll be there. I'd love to finally get a dyno run.

DeadVic
03-16-2005, 01:23 PM
If Dawn doesn't have me doing Spring "yard chores" I'll be there. I'd love to finally get a dyno run.

I'll likely be there but no dyno for me yet. not done modding.

prolly bringing my Father in Law. They are in town visiting from Iowa. He's a farmer and will get a kick out of the hot rod PUs.

wchain
03-18-2005, 07:39 AM
:bump:

Weather looks good for the weekend, Ross, I hope you can make it out to hang out with us!!!

I gotta get the car cleaned up tonight.

Ross
03-18-2005, 10:52 AM
Yeah, the darn weather looks perfect...perfect for "honey do's" around the yard. Can't somebody do a rain dance so I can go to the dyno day? :mad:

Racerx88
03-18-2005, 12:18 PM
Wish I could make it, but we just can't pull it off this weekend. I'd love to have seen Lawrence and Janace and the gang, as they're good friends from way back in my Buick GS and GN days. Have'nt see them in several years. Oh well.
Have fun for me while ya'll are down there!

wchain
03-18-2005, 12:27 PM
Yeah, the darn weather looks perfect...perfect for "honey do's" around the yard. Can't somebody do a rain dance so I can go to the dyno day? :mad:

Just tell her youre going ot pick up some stuff at Lowes........

texasvic
03-19-2005, 07:14 PM
Some Pics (http://www.supermotors.org/registry/vehicles/detail.php?id=5428&s=23896#content) :burnout::burnout: