PDA

View Full Version : I got Gran Turismo 4

marauderboi
03-11-2005, 04:53 PM
I finally got GT4 and I found out that the marauder might be a secret unlock because I went into the traded in rims area and found exact marauder rims so I put them on my SVT lightning but it is a really cool game:D

RoyLPita
03-11-2005, 06:08 PM
You lucky devil. Keep us posted on finding the MM.

duhtroll
03-11-2005, 10:10 PM
Yeah - seriously.

I've been driving around in Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 in a black crown vic with cobra R stats. It's about as close as I can get to driving the MM in a video game. Well, so far.

-A

marauderboi
03-12-2005, 10:46 AM
You lucky devil. Keep us posted on finding the MM.I went back in to the traded in area and found maraude rims I hope its on here:D

marauderboi
03-12-2005, 10:47 AM
Yeah - seriously.

I've been driving around in Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 in a black crown vic with cobra R stats. It's about as close as I can get to driving the MM in a video game. Well, so far.

-AOn the computer version you can go onto a web site and trade the vauxhaul for a marauder any color

FastMerc
03-12-2005, 11:13 AM
Ive been looking forward to getting that game.:D

marauderboi
03-12-2005, 11:19 AM
Ive been looking forward to getting that game.:DIts an awesome game I love it:bows:

duhtroll
03-12-2005, 11:55 AM
URL pleeze - I have found some websites but haven't checked in a while.

Did they find a way to get rid of the light bar at the top from the police cruisers?

-A

On the computer version you can go onto a web site and trade the vauxhaul for a marauder any color

marauderboi
03-12-2005, 03:05 PM

Did they find a way to get rid of the light bar at the top from the police cruisers?

-AI havent seen any thing like that yet but if I find somthing I will let you know

duhtroll
03-12-2005, 04:52 PM
Right - I have the "Marauder" from one of the sites, but it's just the CVPI with the solid black instead of B+W and the light bar is deleted but still shows up in some shots.

I replaced the Vauxhall stats and even the CV stats with the Cobra R stats, because that is much closer to the power level a S/C MM would make, and the weight and handling of the car I left the same. That's about as close as I can get to a real MM for this game.

-A

marauderboi
03-13-2005, 09:17 AM

-Ahttp://www.nd4spdworld.com/?section=car&v=3&s=show_author&mode=simple&author=Dodge%20Boy
you can get a lot of cars off here:D