PDA

View Full Version : Carolinas Marauder Meet #20 - WRAP UP!

Agent M79
03-12-2005, 07:48 PM
Much thanks to frdwrnch for having us out to Vantage Lincoln/Mercury today. It was great to be able to meet there and see what L/M is offering today. Unfortunately, no 2005 Marauders to gawk at.

For myself, I must thank frdwrnch for taking such good care of me and my MM. New goodies got installed and some old goodies tweaked. Even was able to get the self-inflicted cosmetic bumper damaged removed! :woohoo: Thanks frdwrnch!

Thanks everybody. Sure was good to get back to a meeting after missing the last one.

Marauderman
03-12-2005, 07:59 PM
I too second Agent M 79's comment as well- was glad to get together again--PICS are up in the Gallery--hope you like-- expecially since I dropped the camera..Ms. M was absent due to a cold and hope to meet with you all next month at the regular place-

Again, it was expecially nice for the L/M Owner, Tom Chester, to host us this month-- don't we all wish L/M dealerships were as friendly and likeable towards our MM's.... and to frdwrnch for coordinating this event--congrats for a nice job well done my friend....Tom

Marauderman
03-13-2005, 08:18 AM
Hey Don--Check your PM--gosh--no one is outta bed yet????????