PDA

View Full Version : New Products in stock

Dennis Reinhart
03-12-2005, 08:52 PM
I now have the Motorsport blow through mufflers in stock as well as Metco and Pauls controll arms and ADDCO Front and rear sway bars, amd Mezirie pumps and PI converters.

FordNut
03-12-2005, 09:21 PM
I now have the Motorsport blow through mufflers in stock as well as Metco and Pauls controll arms and ADDCO Front and rear sway bars, amd Mezirie pumps and PI converters.
I haven't seen Paul's control arms, got any pics?

MENINBLK
03-12-2005, 09:43 PM

Now all you need are the winning Lottery numbers and you'll have everything !!!

ADE 1000
03-13-2005, 08:58 AM
Care to post some prices??? Do this mufflers work with the stock setup or with yours?

MMM2003
03-13-2005, 11:58 AM
I have a set installed. I'll take pic's of the installation when it warms up a little up here.
Best I can offer right now is a description:

Welded Rectangular steel tubing with two-piece Polyurethane bushings in a round steel sleeve, welded to the rectangular steel tube.
Powdercoated black, upper and lower arms.

I haven't seen Paul's control arms, got any pics?

tmac1337
03-13-2005, 02:42 PM
I have a set installed. I'll take pic's of the installation when it warms up a little up here.
Best I can offer right now is a description:

Welded Rectangular steel tubing with two-piece Polyurethane bushings in a round steel sleeve, welded to the rectangular steel tube.
Powdercoated black, upper and lower arms.

How much did you pay?

MMM2003
03-13-2005, 03:29 PM
Call Dennis Reinhart for current pricing. The set I have was donated by PHP as part of the MVII raffle.

How much did you pay?