PDA

View Full Version : Bert's 50s Diner -- CAM Meet March 2005

Bluerauder
03-13-2005, 04:59 PM
Bernie and I had a great time at Bert's. :D Nice ride and a great venue for car folks. As always, its fun to meet up with our friends in the CAM area. Welcome :welcome: to BigHouse .. hope to see you around when we meet again.

Sorry Gordon/Chris .... I stayed straight onto Route 228 to 210/Indianhead Highway to I-95 rather than go US 301 to Branch Avenue.

Here's a pic of Bert's ....http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/1891100_9470-med.JPG

And some of the photos from in and around Bert's 50s Diner :2thumbs:

Bluerauder
03-13-2005, 05:03 PM
And still more photos ...... Note our new buddy with the Viper who just happened to drop by and check out the Marauders. :D

These pics are for you MarauderMark and MarauderPeg .... and the rest of the CAM gang who couldn't make it this time. :( See ya at the next meet !!! :o

MarauderMark
03-13-2005, 05:25 PM
And still more photos ...... Note our new buddy with the Viper who just happened to drop by and check out the Marauders. :D

These pics are for you MarauderMark and MarauderPeg .... and the rest of the CAM gang who couldn't make it this time. :( See ya at the next meet !!! :o

As it seemed we may have been able to ahve made it as we got home a lil before 3pm .Hope you guys and gals had fun for me too.Thanks for the pics Charlie....Maybe next time..

merc406
03-13-2005, 06:41 PM
Bernie and I had a great time at Bert's. :D Nice ride and a great venue for car folks. As always, its fun to meet up with our friends in the CAM area. Welcome :welcome: to BigHouse .. hope to see you around when we meet again.

Sorry Gordon/Chris .... I stayed straight onto Route 228 to 210/Indianhead Highway to I-95 rather than go US 301 to Branch Avenue.

Here's a pic of Bert's ....http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/1891100_9470-med.JPG

Wow!! Nice place :beer:

MyTMerc
03-13-2005, 06:42 PM
Attendance was pretty slim but the company, food, and atmosphere where all great. Enjoyed the afternoon, see everyone at Big Bats in April.

Nice pics Charlie, expecially of Gordon's new hood ornament. It looks like something I saw in the movie Porky's. Can't wait 'til he mounts it. No wait, let me rephrase. I'd like to see it after he attaches it to the hood of his car.

Welcome aboard to our newest member Big House!:beer:

merc
03-13-2005, 07:11 PM
Looks like fun, how was the food ? :beer:

MyTMerc
03-13-2005, 07:39 PM
Merc,

The food was excellent and desert was even better. We missed ya. See you next time at Big Bats.

Bluerauder
03-13-2005, 07:54 PM
Looks like fun, how was the food ? :beer:
No beer :beer: but I really didn't miss it !!! :D

Haggis
03-14-2005, 04:27 AM
Yea thanks Mike, it's worth at least another 20hp if not more with those wings. :D (pics to follow)

It is always good to hang out with our fellow CAM Members and those that couldn't make it you were all missed.

Another 'Big' welcome to our new Member Big House and give the Warden our thanks for letting you out for good behavior.

Hope to see everyone in April, how does the 9th or 16th sound? Both are Saturdays.