PDA

View Full Version : Let That Be a Lesson For You !!!

Bluerauder
03-14-2005, 05:01 PM
Next time you are at one of the local Marauder meets sharing stories with your MM.Net buddies about "kills" and roadside talks with your local LEOs on the merits of speed limits --- make sure that this is not the first time that your wife (or GF or SO) is hearing the story. :rofl: In some cases, experience is best gained first hand. This is not one of them. :D :rolleyes: :rofl:

Bigdogjim
03-14-2005, 05:17 PM
Well sounds like someone said something they should have not said?

Guess I'M lucky because my better half will attend meets, which in this case is a good thing:up:

Bluerauder
03-14-2005, 05:53 PM
Well sounds like someone said something they should have not said?
Yeah someone did .... :rofl: Where were you yesterday when your sage advice would have been useful??? ;) :D

Bigdogjim
03-14-2005, 08:00 PM
Yeah someone did .... :rofl: Where were you yesterday when your sage advice would have been useful??? ;) :D
You know funny you should ask?

I could have used your help yesterday in Long Island:)

I pull into the parking lot@ H00ters(with Defaynt and Dark Knight) and low and behold about 35 Impala SS sitting their :help: :P

Seams the Long Island SS club had their meet the same day:rofl:

This group is the coolest gang I have every come across:up:

A real class act!!!!

Marauderman
03-14-2005, 08:03 PM
Yeah , I know--remember talking about some parts bought for the MM, and Ms.M overheard me..she says ..HOW MUCH!!...I recall the amout earlier discussed was a bit lower.....seems Ms. M got some go goodies for her T-Bird after that since " it wouldn't cost so much :lol:.."

fastblackmerc
03-14-2005, 08:07 PM
Yeah , I know--remember talking about some parts bought for the MM, and Ms.M overheard me..she says ..HOW MUCH!!...I recall the amout earlier discussed was a bit lower.....seems Ms. M got some go goodies for her T-Bird after that since " it wouldn't cost so much :lol:.."
I know how that is!!!

dwasson
03-14-2005, 10:31 PM
To hear my wife tell it I don't have a story she hasn't heard a dozen times.

Haggis
03-15-2005, 04:37 AM
Next time you are at one of the local Marauder meets sharing stories with your MM.Net buddies about "kills" and roadside talks with your local LEOs on the merits of speed limits --- make sure that this is not the first time that your wife (or GF or SO) is hearing the story. :rofl: In some cases, experience is best gained first hand. This is not one of them. :D :rolleyes: :rofl:

What did Mike say now, that he wasn't suppose too? So since you are already in trouble, you might as well go to Hooters and enjoy some wings. :rofl:

Bradley G
03-15-2005, 04:56 AM
Over heard phone calls and posts that my wife was able to spy over my shoulder has caused me to have to do some explaining:o.
Mods, racing, kills, dyno's ect.
Bradley G.

Dark_Knight7096
03-15-2005, 07:06 AM
See, i'm lucky there. My fiancee will be sitting in the passenger seat, "GO!!! C'mon, he's gaining, stop playing with him. You're not gonna let this ricer think he can beat you are you??" Then later, "You kicked his a**, yea!! Ok, now let's go home and get my mustang so i can have some fun too!"

I'm just lucky like that i guess.

Krytin
03-15-2005, 05:23 PM
Next time you are at one of the local Marauder meets sharing stories with your MM.Net buddies about "kills" and roadside talks with your local LEOs on the merits of speed limits --- make sure that this is not the first time that your wife (or GF or SO) is hearing the story. :rofl: In some cases, experience is best gained first hand. This is not one of them. :D :rolleyes: :rofl: Been there - done that! She' wasn't too happy finding out about my 135 mph run in NH when we were at the Holiday Party last December!

MarauderMark
03-15-2005, 05:30 PM
See, i'm lucky there. My fiancee will be sitting in the passenger seat, "GO!!! C'mon, he's gaining, stop playing with him. You're not gonna let this ricer think he can beat you are you??" Then later, "You kicked his a**, yea!! Ok, now let's go home and get my mustang so i can have some fun too!"

I'm just lucky like that i guess.

As long as i'm driving , my wife is the same way.Also when the whole family is in the car all i hear is "get em dad / hon"!!

TechHeavy
03-15-2005, 05:30 PM
Ok guys, I won't even say the word..... but I feel compelled... can't help it, but I'm FREE now! Wive's, (if you're reading...) loosen the slack on your hubbies if you love them, otherwise they may yearn to break free from the dark confined space as I did..... Hubbies, express your feelings and desires! D'oh, (I'm gonna hear it now!) :eek: LOL! :D

CRUZTAKER
03-15-2005, 05:39 PM
That happens....:rolleyes:

DOH! (http://www.burf.com/fun/wavs/simpsons/32dohs.wav)