PDA

View Full Version : Marauder T-shirts (northeast)

Marsha
03-15-2005, 06:30 PM
Hey, does anyone out there know of a good place to puchase some different style Marauder t-shirts. I've been away from the site for a while, so I need to catch up.
Thanks,
Marsha :help:

Haggis
03-15-2005, 06:43 PM
Hey, does anyone out there know of a good place to puchase some different style Marauder t-shirts. I've been away from the site for a while, so I need to catch up.
Thanks,
Marsha :help:

Chris (Ladyhawke) and I designed 'Eastern Regional' t-shirts a while ago. Not too many people where interested.

Go to Memberlist, click on 'L' scroll down to Ladyhawke- click. Then go to 'View all Threads'. The t-shirt thread should be in there somewhere, if you can't find it PM me and I will find it for you. :up:

MarauderMark
03-15-2005, 06:49 PM
Chris (Ladyhawke) and I designed 'Eastern Regional' t-shirts a while ago. Not too many people where interested.

Go to Memberlist, click on 'L' scroll down to Ladyhawke- click. Then go to 'View all Threads'. The t-shirt thread should be in there somewhere, if you can't find it PM me and I will find it for you. :up:

Me and Peg were a go.We're we the only ones?

Bluerauder
03-15-2005, 06:50 PM

Marsha,

Here's the link to the Northeast Regional T-Shirt that Haggis mentioned above. Clicky Here for T-Shirt (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=12400&highlight=T-Shirt) :D

MM03MOK
03-15-2005, 07:05 PM
:welcome: back, Marsha!!