PDA

View Full Version : John-Eagle still selling Marauders?

Johnman
03-15-2005, 09:32 PM
I'm still waiting to get my car back after having the steering column fixed, and when I called and was put on hold by the operator, a recorded sales pitch came on pushing the Lincoln-Mercury products, including (I'm paraphrasing) "If your're looking for a musclecar, check out the Mercury Marauder!" Either J-E has a few left, or (more likely) needs to update their "sold on hold" message. If you want to experience maybe the last vestige of the 2003-2004 MM era, call 'em up and ask them to put you on hold...

hdwrench
03-16-2005, 07:46 PM
I'm still waiting to get my car back after having the steering column fixed, and when I called and was put on hold by the operator, a recorded sales pitch came on pushing the Lincoln-Mercury products, including (I'm paraphrasing) "If your're looking for a musclecar, check out the Mercury Marauder!" Either J-E has a few left, or (more likely) needs to update their "sold on hold" message. If you want to experience maybe the last vestige of the 2003-2004 MM era, call 'em up and ask them to put you on hold...
i think they just need to update their message... they were trying to get me to buy their last one in november. i went to north park in san antonio instead.