PDA

View Full Version : spread the love.... spread the joy....

Slowpoke
03-16-2005, 09:20 AM
Spread the love – spread the joy…..

Free MM Member Cards !!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=59 27

If you have mailed me an evelope, check post #23 in this thread to see when I received it.

There are many new people here so I will repost for all to see.

Ever see a Marauder in a parking lot and want to leave a ‘calling card’ with your member name on it? Or perhaps you meet a MM owner who has never heard of this site. These MM cards are the perfect solution and they are 100% free of charge. I pass them out like candy at local events – at the last Chicken Run on Sunday I even ran out of them. But I’ve got a boatload of these babies right now and will gladly send them off to you.

Please read carefully on how to get them:

PM me – tell me you want them

I will respond with my mailing address

You mail me a self addressed stamped envelope (2 stamps gets you lots of cards)

When I get your envelope, I mail you the cards.

Easy, Free, Fun!!

SouLRioT
03-16-2005, 09:24 AM
If your going to send Poke a envelope you might as well send it with a check for one of his paperweights too. I use mine very day at work.

CBT
03-16-2005, 11:24 AM
I could have used one today.

Slowpoke
03-16-2005, 03:26 PM
this thread really needs a 'sticky' .....

We need to get the word out to the thousands of Marauder owners out there that have yet to register here. More traffic = more sales to vendors = more advertising money to Logan = free drinks for all at MV3.

Rider90
03-16-2005, 03:28 PM
I got em in my car just in case poke, armed and ready to roll :P

MarauderMark
03-16-2005, 04:07 PM
I have em in my wallet and car and i also use them all the time.They look good and the MMer's i give em too like the appearence of them as well ..WTG Slowpoke.:up:

jgc61sr2002
03-16-2005, 06:58 PM
Poke - I handed one to a Marauder owner on Monday. Said his son would check out the site.

seabreeze
03-16-2005, 07:36 PM
The best Slowpoke cards are the Orange ones with the "Get Out Of Jail Free" offer on the back!!! :)

Slowpoke
03-19-2005, 11:49 AM
so far i've gotten a dozen of so inquiries for these freebies.... c'mon, don't be shy; they're free! just pm me for mailing instructions and in about a week you too will be a card-carrying member with 'full benefits!'

Bluerauder
03-19-2005, 11:59 AM
so far i've gotten a dozen of so inquiries for these freebies....
My envelope is in the mail !!!! :up: Thanks !!

hitchhiker
03-19-2005, 06:47 PM

Free MM Member Cards !!

Ever see a Marauder in a parking lot and want to leave a ‘calling card’ with your member name on it? Or perhaps you meet a MM owner who has never heard of this site. These MM cards are the perfect solution and they are 100% free of charge. I pass them out like candy at local events – at the last Chicken Run on Sunday I even ran out of them. But I’ve got a boatload of these babies right now and will gladly send them off to you.

Easy, Free, Fun!!

PM Sent

Thanks,

David

MENINBLK
03-19-2005, 07:41 PM
Slowpoke,

If you are using a WORD template to make these, why not just post the template for us to download ?
We can print out the cards on AVERY Business Card stock, and have them quicker,
and be able to print out as many as we want to use !

STLR FN
03-19-2005, 08:24 PM
The best Slowpoke cards are the Orange ones with the "Get Out Of Jail Free" offer on the back!!! :)
Slowpoke gave a bunch me of them too. Got 4 Marauders in the parkinglot at work. Guess I'll have to dole a few out.

Slowpoke
03-20-2005, 06:52 AM
I used Adobe InDesign - the file is quite large. I think somewhere in the gallery I posted the images of the front and rear.

For most people, it's easier to send me a self address stamped envelope or catch me at MV3 !!

Slowpoke,

If you are using a WORD template to make these, why not just post the template for us to download ?
We can print out the cards on AVERY Business Card stock, and have them quicker,
and be able to print out as many as we want to use !

ncmm
03-24-2005, 06:06 PM
I love my cards, they are great!!!!!!!!!!! Grab some and spread the love!!!!! :D

Bluerauder
03-24-2005, 11:25 PM
I love my cards, they are great!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep ^^^^^^ :up: Got mine in the mail today !! :D Thanks, Poke.

Bradley G
03-25-2005, 12:40 AM
Ditto^^ thanks PokeI used up the last of the orange ones.New color!Cool, I got enough to play with:bandit:
Bradley G

gdmjoe
03-25-2005, 02:51 PM
The postal employee delivered the Spread the love - spread the joy parcel today (25Mar').

Thanks Slowpoke :up:

MarauderTJA
03-25-2005, 07:31 PM

Free MM Member Cards !!

Easy, Free, Fun!!
Please send me your address and I'll sned you some stamps for the cards. Would love to spread the word. TOM

Slowpoke
03-29-2005, 07:00 PM
over the past week I've mailed out hundreds of cards!

I have printed up another batch - this time in a very bright BLUE cardstock.

Don't be shy... step right up and PM me to get some for yourself. My goal is to make sure that EVERY Marauder in the US [and Canada] gets one of these placed on their windshield sooner or later.

Slowpoke
04-11-2005, 03:32 PM
By the way... these are FREE !!

So far, I've mailed out about a dozen envelopes that people mailed to me, but I know I've PM'ed my mailing instructions to at least twice that number. These are free - no strings attached - and the best possible way to spread the joy and get more owners onto this board.

Free MM Member Cards !!

Easy, Free, Fun!!

ncmm
04-11-2005, 04:07 PM
If you see a Marauder. . .even if it's on the used car lot. . .pop one of these cards on the windshield, side windows even the back window!! :D
spread the love :cool4:

Slowpoke
04-15-2005, 11:49 AM
I've been getting some PM's from people asking "Hey Poke did you get my self addressed stamped envelope yet??

In an effort to let people know I've sent their cards out, I will post the LAST NAME and STATE of envelopes I am sending out.

Date.........LAST NAME...........STATE
4-15-05......Marton................ ...NC
4-15-05......Archamba???........... FL
4-15-05......Graham................ ..MS
4-16-05......Fafalios.............. ....MD
4-23-05......Blum.................. ....FL
4-23-05......Kerr.................. .....WA
4-30-05......Baker................. ....NV
5-06-05......Krug.................. ....IN
5-12-05......Miller................ .....GA
5-18-05......Lovelace.............. ..OH
5-23-05......Maida................. ...NJ
5-23-05......McAfee................ ..TX
5-26-05......Brown................. ...NY
5-28-05......Sinclair.............. .....IL
6-03-05......McLendon.............. .AL
6-20-05......Wall.................. .....NY
6-24-05......Fudge................. ...FL
7-12-05......Casey................. ...RI
7-18-05......O'Konski.............. ...VA
7-27-05......Hilliard......... ..........CA
8-05-05......Tague................. ...FL
8-05-05......Creager............... ...FL
8-10-05......Tibbetts.............. ...MA
8-10-05......Weiss................. ...AZ

I will updated this particular posting daily, or as I receive envelopes.

Slowpoke
04-30-2005, 09:08 AM
if you have sent me a self addressed stamped envlope be sure to check my post on this thread listing the envelopes I have received.

pacer10k
05-03-2005, 09:18 AM
Hello
How can I obtain the cards?

Thanks
Miguel Richards
mfr@quixnet.net

Free MM Member Cards !!

Easy, Free, Fun!!<box id="mozilla-image-toolbar" hidden="false"><toolbar class="toolbar-primary chromeclass-toolbar" mode="icons"><toolbarbutton label="" class="mozilla-image-toolbar" id="imageToolbarSaveImage"></toolbarbutton><toolbarbutton label="" class="mozilla-image-toolbar" id="imageToolbarCopyImage"></toolbarbutton><toolbarbutton label="" class="mozilla-image-toolbar" id="imageToolbarEmailImage" style="display: none;"></toolbarbutton><toolbarbutton label="" class="mozilla-image-toolbar" id="imageToolbarPrintImage" style="display: none;"></toolbarbutton><toolbarbutton label="" class="mozilla-image-toolbar" id="imageToolbarOpenFolder"></toolbarbutton></toolbar></box>
<link href="chrome://imagetoolbar/content/imagetoolbar.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet"><link href="chrome://browser/skin/imagetoolbar.css" type="text/css" rel="stylesheet">

Slowpoke
05-28-2005, 10:51 AM
c'mon guys and gals... what are you waiting for? There are still dozens and dozens of active members here who dont have these cards yet. How else are you going to let others know about this site unless you use a free Slowpoke Calling Card ??

MM03MOK
05-28-2005, 11:45 AM
c'mon guys and gals... what are you waiting for? There are still dozens and dozens of active members here who dont have these cards yet. How else are you going to let others know about this site unless you use a free Slowpoke Calling Card ??Poke - I took a handful of the ones you passed through Dan in Cleveland. Must replenish the stock!

We ran into a Marauder enthusiast at a gas station in Brantford, ON on our journey to Mt. Clemens. Chris has been lurking on the Board for quite a while and currently owns a beautiful black Mark VIII. He recognized the Trilogy sticker and of course we popped the hood. We had a great chat and invited him to join us for lunch to talk more "shop" but he had to head off. I am pleased to say Chris has now registered - cshorts. We, of course, gave him a calling card. He loved our sound as we pulled away.....just wishing there was a cloud of smoke to accompany our departure. :lol:

:welcome: cshorts!! :canada:

pops Glancy
06-16-2005, 11:47 AM
I would like to have some of the cards my address is as follows

George Glancy

< snip >
<SNIP>

Thanks

Geo Glancy

E-mail address

< snip >
<SNIP>:beer:

RoyLPita
06-16-2005, 11:51 AM
Welcome aboard, George. PLease edit your address out of the post above and send Slowpoke a Private message. This is for your own safety (and good,too).

Slowpoke
07-18-2005, 01:43 PM
In anticipation of MV3, I have added a few new colors of cardstock. There is a sort of bright deep purple[ no relation to the rock band of that name], and a bright blue. I also printed a few thousand for the goodie bags - all MV attendees will get some. Of course, I will have a huge quantity on hand, avalaible for free. All you gotta do it find me and ask for them.

jgc61sr2002
07-18-2005, 05:23 PM
George _ Welcome to the MM site. :D

P2menn1
07-26-2005, 06:49 AM
I need your address so I can send you an envelope and stamps for your mm cards

RoyLPita
07-26-2005, 07:09 AM
I need your address so I can send you an envelope and stamps for your mm cards

Welcome aboard. It is best to send Slowpoke a Private message to gain the info that you request.

BTW, thanx for reminding me, I need cards, too!!

Slowpoke
07-26-2005, 08:34 AM
whoops - i will send a pm.

MarauderMikeAZ
08-06-2005, 04:13 AM
What does the PM stand for??? HELP!!! I'd like the cards.. I just joined this club, purchased an '04 and have seen a few other MM's around Phoenix metro...

Thanks...

Free MM Member Cards !!

If you have mailed me an evelope, check post #23 in this thread to see when I received it.

Easy, Free, Fun!!

RoyLPita
08-06-2005, 04:15 AM
PM means "Private Message". Hope this helps.

MM03MOK
08-06-2005, 05:42 AM
At the top of each page, you'll find Quick Links. Click on that and then select Private Messages. Type in the screen name of the person, then the subject. Type in your message and send.

Also, if you click on a screen name in a post (upper left) you can select the option of sending that person a private message.

Dragcity
09-29-2005, 07:47 AM
I am new, and want them

Thanks,

Joe...

MERCMAN
11-09-2005, 11:48 AM
A bump for the newbies!!:banana2: