PDA

View Full Version : Spring SSOTN Cecil Co Drag Day

mlowry1260
03-17-2005, 04:53 AM
Ladies & Gents,

I attended the the 3rd annual East Coast Marauder Meet in East Meadow, Long Island with Krytin. I am a Mustang owner and thought I would pass along the following invitation to the Marauder memebers. I am a member of Super Stallions of the Net and we hold two annual drag days at Cecil Co Dragway in NE MD. If you want to race please see the contact info below on how to sign up.

http://www.superstallions.com/racing/ssotn_nats/natsinfo.shtml

Mark Lowry

"The Spring SuperStallions.com Nationals will once again be held at Cecil County Dragway in Rising Sun, MD on April 16, 2005. We will be running test and tune all day and our popular Grudge Run format in the afternoon! The racing will be intense as usual and feature some of the east coast's hottest Mustangs.
Price for the event is $50 by check & $55 by PayPal. No Walk Ins Allowed unless prior arrangements were made in advance with John Paulson. <!--We are limiting the racer amount to 185 cars.-->There is a $10 spectator/crew fee required by Cecil County Dragway, racers are not required to pay the $10 fee, they are covered by the pre-pay racing fee. All Spectator fees are to be paid at the gate on race day. Refreshment stands will be open all day.

If you plan on attending the event you MUST purchase your ticket via paypal or check ONLY!! DO NOT SHOW UP AT MY DOOR STEP BEGGING FOR A TICKET AT THE LAST MINUTE DO NOT CALL MY HOUSE BEGGING FOR A TICKET AT THE LAST MINUTE.

Payment cutoff will be when car cutoff has been reached or 3/25/2005 whichever comes first.

Portable Dyno On Site:

$60 - 2 pulls, NO wideband a/f ratio readings
$75 - 3 pulls with a/f ratio wideband readings
Hourly rental - $125/hour, no limit on pulls
Custom DiabloSport chip tuning also available"

MarauderMark
03-17-2005, 05:55 AM
Ladies & Gents,

I attended the the 3rd annual East Coast Marauder Meet in East Meadow, Long Island with Krytin. I am a Mustang owner and thought I would pass along the following invitation to the Marauder memebers. I am a member of Super Stallions of the Net and we hold two annual drag days at Cecil Co Dragway in NE MD. If you want to race please see the contact info below on how to sign up.

http://www.superstallions.com/racing/ssotn_nats/natsinfo.shtml

Mark Lowry

"The Spring SuperStallions.com Nationals will once again be held at Cecil County Dragway in Rising Sun, MD on April 16, 2005. We will be running test and tune all day and our popular Grudge Run format in the afternoon! The racing will be intense as usual and feature some of the east coast's hottest Mustangs.
Price for the event is $50 by check & $55 by PayPal. No Walk Ins Allowed unless prior arrangements were made in advance with John Paulson. <!--We are limiting the racer amount to 185 cars.-->There is a $10 spectator/crew fee required by Cecil County Dragway, racers are not required to pay the $10 fee, they are covered by the pre-pay racing fee. All Spectator fees are to be paid at the gate on race day. Refreshment stands will be open all day.

If you plan on attending the event you MUST purchase your ticket via paypal or check ONLY!! DO NOT SHOW UP AT MY DOOR STEP BEGGING FOR A TICKET AT THE LAST MINUTE DO NOT CALL MY HOUSE BEGGING FOR A TICKET AT THE LAST MINUTE.

Payment cutoff will be when car cutoff has been reached or 3/25/2005 whichever comes first.

Portable Dyno On Site:

$60 - 2 pulls, NO wideband a/f ratio readings
$75 - 3 pulls with a/f ratio wideband readings
Hourly rental - $125/hour, no limit on pulls
Custom DiabloSport chip tuning also available"

Will Certainly come to watch (since i'm around the corner) But i won't have my car back then...

Krytin
03-17-2005, 05:18 PM
Don't know if I can make it as a spectator - but I will try!

TheDealer
03-17-2005, 08:53 PM
My son will be running there.

Krytin
03-19-2005, 01:29 PM
My son will be running there. Cool! Let us know how he makes out!

Krytin
03-27-2005, 06:00 PM
Here's a bump! Anyone from this site planning on going to this?