PDA

View Full Version : Tower Shops -Last nite's Meet *

Cobra25
03-19-2005, 08:34 AM
I for one had a nice time last nite. Around 16 Marauders showed up, a real nice showing. I Got to know a few members a little better which is nice. Afterwards some of us went to a Dinner in Weston, food was good & had a few laugh's. I'm hoping we could have something on the west coast ,maybe a day at the beach , or a park, a car show, maybe a Dinner together some where or maybe even a baseball game together. Well I leave that up to our west coast members. I hope everyone had a good time! :rock:

Rick-n-Miami
03-19-2005, 09:02 AM
I had a great time! We had a great showing for our 1 Year Anniversary. Here are a couple pics I took (several others from the west coast showed up once it was dark, so the pictures I took with them there didn't turn out).

http://www.gideonart.com/mm/ts1.jpg

http://www.gideonart.com/mm/ts2.jpg

http://www.gideonart.com/mm/ts3.jpg

RoyLPita
03-19-2005, 09:31 AM
I had a great time last night. It was definitely like a party- roaming around mingling. Maybe something like this should be done every month.....alright maybe quarterly. :lol:

Nice pics, Rick.

NAVCHAP
03-19-2005, 10:01 AM
To All: Amazing that I could be there in spirit!!! Blown away by the incredible thoughtfulness and attention to detail with the cake!!! Many blessings and hope to see you soon, -kjs-

ghost03
03-19-2005, 01:45 PM
I also had a great time. Everything turned out great. Like Zo said maybe next time it will be on the west coast.....Maybe Naples,or Marco Island meet/day at the beach.......Zo thanks for getting the cake and drinks and also for bringing the tent.....you really know how to prepare for a party.........

King Fubar
03-19-2005, 07:29 PM
Again the wife and I had a great time. It was good seeing the east coast guys again.

MarauderTJA
03-19-2005, 07:47 PM
I was eagerly awaiting my Marauder's return from Diablosport on the east coast. When my tuner got home he did some final tuning on the shift points. Was hoping to get over there. I will catch everyone soon.... Watch for the post on the Procharger Kit#2 results...

tmac1337
03-19-2005, 07:59 PM
I had a great time also. We all need to thank Cobra25, Zorro, for picking up a cake, sodas, and setting up a tent.

It's a great idea to have next months meet on the West coast....I'm sure the West coast members can pick a nice spot. Saturday would be nice, relax with some cold ones. :)

Congratulations on your car MarauderTJA. Sounds like it's a bat outa hell!

May I be the first to ask to drive it! :P

MaLo03
03-20-2005, 09:08 AM
WOW. The cake looked great. I'm saddened that I couldn't make it. The drive back to Orlando would put me home around 2am and I had to leave for Daytona at 5am
That West Coast meet sound good.

carfixer
03-20-2005, 09:34 AM
Congratulations on your car MarauderTJA. Sounds like it's a bat outa hell!

May I be the first to ask to drive it! :P

I already have first dibbs... :)

shakes_26
03-20-2005, 08:04 PM
Well again a super meeting, great to see the west coast guys, SUper thanks for Z-orro for the cake and tent and sodas and chips and and and.

We all had fun shooting over to Lucille's after, nice to see that long procession of Marauder's on the 595 flyover. If any of you doubt that CVPI can haul a$$, I'll attest to that, as Brian, Bill, and I made our way home later in that night.

Look forward to doing an event on the west coast. Maybe Sanibel/Captiva or FT Myers beach/Estero?

Cobra25
03-21-2005, 07:16 AM
Well again a super meeting, great to see the west coast guys, SUper thanks for Z-orro for the cake and tent and sodas and chips and and and.

We all had fun shooting over to Lucille's after, nice to see that long procession of Marauder's on the 595 flyover. If any of you doubt that CVPI can haul a$$, I'll attest to that, as Brian, Bill, and I made our way home later in that night.

Look forward to doing an event on the west coast. Maybe Sanibel/Captiva or FT Myers beach/Estero? Ill have to agree with Shakes 26 , RoylPita's CVPI really move's quite well. He surprized me on Weston Blvd.

RoyLPita
03-21-2005, 08:59 AM
Ill have to agree with Shakes 26 , RoylPita's CVPI really move's quite well. He surprized me on Weston Blvd.

I guess the trip to and from Bradenton helped clean out the carbon and add a little more performance.

Long Live #3
03-21-2005, 09:39 AM
The next time I'm in Florida, I'll let you guys know. Hopefully we can get together at the Tower Shops.

RoyLPita
03-21-2005, 10:12 AM
The next time I'm in Florida, I'll let you guys know. Hopefully we can get together at the Tower Shops.

Keep us posted, please.

Cobra25
03-21-2005, 01:52 PM
The next time I'm in Florida, I'll let you guys know. Hopefully we can get together at the Tower Shops. Just let us know when your coming .It would be nice for you to join us.

djv5150
03-21-2005, 02:28 PM
Sorry that I could not make it,it sounds like a good time was had by all. I have to make it a point to get down to see my southern brothers.

sfsv
03-21-2005, 11:11 PM
It was great meeting and talking with members on Friday night and look forward to seeing everyone next month.http://www.mercurymarauder.com/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif By the way the cake was excellent.