PDA

View Full Version : Calling out all MMs in SA and Austin.

blue92
03-23-2005, 02:12 AM
The weekend of April 16th is the weekend of the spring run in Austin, TX. and we have a invite out to the Austin and SA SVT clubs to come out and join us, would be nice if some Marauders were to come out and play with us. :D

Oh yea you Houston MMs are invited too. :burnout:

Logan
03-23-2005, 06:35 PM
Sigh... All I gots is a bad ass caddy... :)

blue92
03-23-2005, 08:02 PM
Sigh... All I gots is a bad ass caddy... :)

Want to test it out in the twistys with us? Lime Creek Rd. is callin your name.

:banana: :bounce: :bounce: :banana2:

cyclone03
03-24-2005, 06:10 AM
Want to test it out in the twistys with us? Lime Creek Rd. is callin your name.

:banana: :bounce: :bounce: :banana2:

Hum,Lime Creek Rd?
Maybe I'll bring my Ducati instead......

txkent
03-24-2005, 04:17 PM
*IF* my wife will let me out of the house - where & when are ya'll going to meetup?

Logan
03-24-2005, 06:11 PM
V handles twisties very nicely, big ass 14" Brembo's from the factory HAUL reign the thing in in short order too....

blue92
03-24-2005, 10:58 PM
We will be meeting at the HEB parking lot at 10am Sat. morning April the 16th at the intersection of 620 and 2679, the HEB is just west a few blocks of 620 and 183 in Austin. There's a gas station there too so those that need to can top off before we start. There we will have a drivers meeting (hand out maps) lineup pics, and a radio check.

After the run we have a couple of choises for dinner my vote is Razoo's, but there's others like Bone Daddy's (a hooter's kinda joint) or the Texican (mexican food, margaritas, beer) Like I said my vote is Razoo's. :D

blue92
04-08-2005, 02:32 AM
Ok I need to know if any of you MM guys are going to meet up with us at the HEB the morning of the 16th of April so I'll know how many maps to print. :D

Logan
04-08-2005, 01:45 PM
Uh... That's a whole 8 days away... Who the heck knows. :)

blue92
04-09-2005, 12:47 AM
Uh... That's a whole 8 days away... Who the heck knows. :)

What no pics of the Caddy in your garage? :D

txkent
04-15-2005, 06:35 AM
I'll try to show up - if the boss lets me. I might not be able to do the trek - but it would be nice to meet youse guys. Only one big problem - I need to wash / clean my MM... Usually my Saturday morning project. :)

If I can get it done today - (if they don't keep me late at my :censor: job...) I'll try to stop by out there.

Kent

txkent
04-17-2005, 02:04 PM
Well, it was fun for the 20 seconds that I was there. :mad: Dang HEB management sending us away.:bs: Not like we were taking up a huge part of their lot - I wonder how many people from the group bought gas there?

Well, anyway, I hope ya'll had a good drive and that lunch & dinner were good.

blue92
04-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Well, it was fun for the 20 seconds that I was there. :mad: Dang HEB management sending us away.:bs: Not like we were taking up a huge part of their lot - I wonder how many people from the group bought gas there?

Well, anyway, I hope ya'll had a good drive and that lunch & dinner were good.

Of the folks that were there when you were only 2 didn't buy gas there and a bunch of the guys bought snacks there too. I'm calling the manager at that HEB tomarrow and am asking what the deal was. The person that said we had to leave was an assistant manager. We had 2 more SHO's and a supercharged Probe show up after you guys left, thanks for coming out Kent was nice to meet you. Guess Logon was afraid his Caddy couldn't hang with our 12 and 13 year old Taurui in the twistys he was a no show. :beatnik: Dinner at Razoo's and 6th St. were both a great time. :D