PDA

View Full Version : April CAM Meet

Haggis
03-23-2005, 04:32 AM
Ok it is time to get ready for the April CAM Meet. A lot of you have not made it to the last couple of meets, hopefully you will be able to make this one. You have all been greatly missed.

Date: April 9, 2005

Place: Big Bats (www.bigbats.com) in Stevensville, Md.

Time: 2pm

Please RSVP with a reply or PM. If anyone needs directions please PM me.

MarauderMark
03-23-2005, 06:20 AM
Ok it is time to get ready for the April CAM Meet. A lot of you have not made it to the last couple of meets, hopefully you will be able to make this one. You have all been greatly missed.

We will try Boss .Got so much going on now we'll have to see as we get closer..:up:

merc
03-23-2005, 07:39 AM
:popcorn: more butter please....on the fence. MarauderMark, could you get me a beer while you are in the lobby. Pull my finger (http://home.kqnet.pt/timoteo/fart6.wav)

Bluerauder
03-23-2005, 08:55 AM

Looks OK for me and probably S.O.B. (he has missed the last two and is suffering from Marauder withdrawal). :up:

Marauder
03-23-2005, 09:17 AM
If I didn't have a wedding to go to, I'd take the trip. I had a lot of fun last time.

Haggis
03-24-2005, 10:16 AM
:bump:

Come on people, maybe Defyant's Wife will show up this time and finaly open up that can of 'Whoop-A$$' on me. Then again maybe she will have another excuse as usual and not be there...again. Women...promises...promises. :rolleyes:

Bluerauder
03-24-2005, 10:22 AM

Come on people, maybe Defyant's Wife will show up this time and finaly open up that can of 'Whoop-A$$' on me. :rolleyes:
She didn't even get the real stuff ... passing off a can of WUP A$$ in the small economy can !!! Must be for a 1/2 A$$ whuppin'. Showtime is a 2 PM.

MyTMerc
03-24-2005, 06:41 PM
See you next time. I'll be soaking up the Florida Sun in Ft Myers. Ya'll have fun now ya'hear.

Bigdogjim
03-24-2005, 07:57 PM

Come on people, maybe Defyant's Wife will show up this time and finaly open up that can of 'Whoop-A$$' on me. Then again maybe she will have another excuse as usual and not be there...again. Women...promises...promises. :rolleyes:
Do you have a deathwish :help:

Someone bring a video :P

DEFYANT
03-24-2005, 08:01 PM
I dunno 'bout DefyantWife, but I am in!!! Finally! A meet that falls on a date that works with out rearanging something.

Haggis
03-25-2005, 04:31 AM
Do you have a deathwish :help:

Someone bring a video :P

No...not at all, just trying to prove a point that she is outta her league. :razz:

I dunno 'bout DefyantWife, but I am in!!! Finally! A meet that falls on a date that works with out rearanging something.

Like I said earlier...promises...promises. :chicken:

Bluerauder
03-28-2005, 02:45 PM

:bump: Where is everybody?? :dunno: Post Up !!! :D

Joe Walsh
03-28-2005, 02:52 PM
:bump: Where is everybody?? :dunno: Post Up !!! :D

Doubtful I'll be able to make this one....I won't know for sure until that week. :dunno:

P.S. I parked next to a Silver Marauder down in Hollywood*, Md. today.
I left a MM.net 'get out of jail free' card in a plastic bag on his windsheild. (raining cats & dogs)
I invited 'him' to check out our website....

*not too far south of Bert's 50 Diner!

Brutus
03-28-2005, 04:46 PM
:popcorn: more butter please....on the fence. MarauderMark, could you get me a beer while you are in the lobby. Pull my finger (http://home.kqnet.pt/timoteo/fart6.wav)
Im on the fence also. I am trying to get off from work, but I may have some other events to attend. Will know more later!!!

Murader03
03-28-2005, 11:56 PM
You all are making me feel bad now. It's spring and golf season is upon me. Sundays are normally a bad day for Dot and I anyway, but now with nice weather I can get out an play again. I don't think we'll be able to make it this time. Sorry gang, if we show up, it'll be a last minute thingy........

merc
03-29-2005, 07:27 AM
It's spring and golf season is upon me.

So if we move our meetings from Big Bats to a centrally located Golf course we could expect to see you more often ?

I was thinking about hosting a C.A.M. mini-met in Northern V.A. at the NRA Headquerters. They have the best public indoor range in the tri-state area.
You don't need a Supercharger and big bore rifles are welcome.

http://www.nrahq.org/shootingrange/nrahqrange/

Bluerauder
03-29-2005, 08:37 AM
Sundays are normally a bad day for Dot and I anyway, but now with nice weather I can get out an play again...
April 9th is a Saturday. :rolleyes:

Murader03
03-29-2005, 11:51 PM
April 9th is a Saturday. :rolleyes:

OOPS! Me bad! :o

Haggis
04-02-2005, 09:32 AM

One week to go.

Does anyone else need directions?

Bluerauder
04-02-2005, 06:44 PM

One week to go.

Does anyone else need directions?
As long as they haven't moved ..... I'll be using the same directions as the last 5 visits, OK ?? :rofl:

Haggis
04-03-2005, 10:11 AM
As long as they haven't moved ..... I'll be using the same directions as the last 5 visits, OK ?? :rofl:

Is that why you keep showing up late? :laugh:

Remember if you go down a dirt road and come to a gate, that is not it. Turn around and head in the other direction. It is an island so you will find it eventually. :D

Bluerauder
04-03-2005, 06:56 PM
Is that why you keep showing up late? :laugh:
Late ??? ......... I was 2 beers ahead of the gang by the time ya'll cruised in last time at Big Bats. :rofl:

My conflict has been resolved. SOB and I will be there. :up: Looks like the other son won't be getting here until Sunday and will be hanging out in VA Beach until then...... seems he would have had enough sand by now. :rolleyes:

Murader03
04-04-2005, 01:53 AM
Looks like the other son won't be getting here until Sunday and will be hanging out in VA Beach until then...... seems he would have had enough sand by now. :rolleyes:

Yea! Right! Sand! Never it called that before! :bows:

Haggis
04-04-2005, 06:05 PM
Bring the wife, kids and/or girlfriend. Or boyfriend for the ladies or just bring yourself if you need time away from the afore mentioned.

This Saturday at Big Bats in Stevensville, Md. Two warnings don't follow Bluerauder and don't let Mike Poore park next to you.

See you there. :up:

Bluerauder
04-04-2005, 09:26 PM
Two warnings don't follow Bluerauder and don't let Mike Poore park next to you.
I didn't think you were gonna have trouble keeping up !!! :laugh: :laugh:

Bluerauder
04-07-2005, 04:25 AM

:bump: Just 2 more days ........ :banana2: See ya then !!!

Bluerauder
04-08-2005, 10:40 AM

:bump: Just 24 more hours .... give or take !!! :D

GordonB
04-08-2005, 08:32 PM
Joan and I will be there! Look forward to seeing everyone!!!!

GordonB

Haggis
04-08-2005, 08:36 PM
Joan and I will be there! Look forward to seeing everyone!!!!

GordonB

Now that is news that brings a smile to my face. You guys have been greatly missed. :D

GordonB
04-08-2005, 08:45 PM
Haggis,
We are looking forward to being there. We did miss everyone. The past several weeks have been kinda rough.
GordonB

Haggis
04-09-2005, 08:14 AM
Ladyhawke and I will have a surprise for everyone today. It is something or someone, some of you have asked to see and some have already seen. :D

...and don't bother asking or it wouldn't be a surprise. If you want to know what or who it is show up for today's Meet. :D

MarauderMark
04-09-2005, 04:16 PM
Ladyhawke and I will have a surprise for everyone today. It is something or someone, some of you have asked to see and some have already seen. :D

...and don't bother asking or it wouldn't be a surprise. If you want to know what or who it is show up for today's Meet. :D

I was there and still don't know what the surprise is, darn i missed out.. :alone:
Well here some pics of yet another sucessful C.A.M. (http://www.capitolareamarauders.com) Meet and what a beautiful day it was..

MarauderMark
04-09-2005, 04:25 PM
Heres some more...

Bluerauder
04-09-2005, 04:25 PM
I was there and still don't know what the surprise is, darn i missed out.. :alone:

You mean that you didn't get to see the surprise??? :rolleyes:

....and what a beautiful day it was..
Another great day for a drive and to meet with MM friends. Made it home by 6:30 PM --- smooth sailing. Hey, maybe next time we can use the outdoor seating area. It looks pretty nice. Here are some pics enroute and at Big Bat's. :D

MarauderMark
04-09-2005, 04:26 PM
Heres some more...
A little story on the way home:::
We were going through the toll when Defyant see an SS trying give it gas . So the big "D" Gives it the go pedal and was all over him and then some !! By the time we finally caught up to them this was the pic that we got..WTG Defyant!!:up:
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=61 16

Bluerauder
04-09-2005, 04:29 PM
And some more pics at the CAM Meet .....

jgc61sr2002
04-09-2005, 06:04 PM
Looks and sounds like you all had a wonderful time. :D :up:

DEFYANT
04-09-2005, 06:17 PM
The family and I had a great time!! See you all again soon.

Haggis
04-09-2005, 07:33 PM
Mark, you seen the surprise...it was Chris' car.

The family and I had a great time!! See you all again soon.
It was good to meet the rest of the DS-9 crew members. And just for the record Lisa and I made peace so there was no 'Whoop A$$'.

It was seeing everyone that was there and those that did not show where missed. Keep an eye out for May's CAM Meet, coming soon to a Forum near you. :up:

Joe Walsh
04-09-2005, 08:05 PM
Sorry I missed the gathering...The 'little lady' and I went down to the Tidal Basin in DC to check out the Cherry Blossom Festival.
It looks like everybody had fun and the weather was fantastic.
I wish I could have checked out DEFYANT's Trilogy BAD BOY! :bows:

Haggis
04-09-2005, 08:11 PM
Sorry I missed the gathering...The 'little lady' and I went down to the Tidal Basin in DC to check out the Cherry Blossom Festival.
It looks like everybody had fun and the weather was fantastic.

Sorry to hear that Joe, but I guess you have to keep the 'little lady' happy. :laugh:

Bluerauder
04-09-2005, 09:49 PM
Here's the best we can do for now until you can get up close and personal with #67. :D

MarauderMark
04-10-2005, 06:29 AM
Here's the best we can do for now until you can get up close and personal with #67. :D

Badger went for a ride.Perhaps he can chime in and tell us how was it??

Bluerauder
04-10-2005, 06:44 AM
Well here some pics of yet another sucessful C.A.M. (http://www.capitolareamarauders.com) Meet and what a beautiful day it was..
Hee, hee, hee .... who is that S.O.B. imposter standing next to my MM holding my keys??? :rofl: Very funny !!!!!! :rolleyes:

Badger
04-11-2005, 09:41 AM
I'm still drueling. Me wants!

Came home n' the wife goes..."what??? what??? Oh no! I know that look! The answer is no!"

So I've started my campaign of "S/C Wear-her-down".
Progress reports and a POAM to follow.
Basically the POAM wil be:

:alone: --:( ----:help: ---:bigcry: :bigcry: ---:banana2: :D :D :D

Bluerauder
04-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Came home n' the wife goes..."what??? what??? Oh no! I know that look! The answer is no!" :D
Heck, I get that all the time; but a S/C has never been put of THAT discussion. :rofl:

MarauderMark
04-11-2005, 12:57 PM

And more.. :D

MarauderMark
04-11-2005, 12:59 PM
And more.. :D

AAAAAnd 1 more. :D

DEFYANT
04-12-2005, 09:52 PM
I'm still drueling. Me wants!

Came home n' the wife goes..."what??? what??? Oh no! I know that look! The answer is no!"

So I've started my campaign of "S/C Wear-her-down".
Progress reports and a POAM to follow.
Basically the POAM wil be:

:alone: --:( ----:help: ---:bigcry: :bigcry: ---:banana2: :D :D :D
Keep at it. Or just get her assimilated to MM.net :D

Mark, nice pics... thanks

MyTMerc
04-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Glad to see everyone had a good time and the whoop a$$ stayed in the can (because I wasn't there to see it opened). I was forced to endure four beautiful sunny days in Ft Myers, Florida. It was tuff but I survived. The only brutal part was driving a Corolla for a few days. I'm afraid I just may have exceeded the posted limit on the way home from BWI. I was going through withdraws and needed a Marauder fix. Good think I didn't need to explain that to LEO.

Looking forward to making the May meet:)

MarauderMark
04-13-2005, 07:06 AM
Glad to see everyone had a good time and the whoop a$$ stayed in the can (because I wasn't there to see it opened). I was forced to endure four beautiful sunny days in Ft Myers, Florida. It was tuff but I survived. The only brutal part was driving a Corolla for a few days. I'm afraid I just may have exceeded the posted limit on the way home from BWI. I was going through withdraws and needed a Marauder fix. Good think I didn't need to explain that to LEO.

Looking forward to making the May meet:)

:lol: Good to have you back ! First thing go drive your Marauder , make you feel better.So your birthday is in august?

MyTMerc
04-17-2005, 05:21 AM
:lol: Good to have you back ! First thing go drive your Marauder , make you feel better.So your birthday is in august?My birthday is next weekend. I'm going to spend it at the Philly Cruise Night. Hope to see some of my CAM friends there to help me celebrate.