PDA

View Full Version : New Show

cruzer
03-24-2005, 09:51 PM
I had breakfast here last Monday--met the new owner and he has started the show to let people get to know him. He is a classic car nut ( he considers us a classic) :) and is eager to have us attend. The restaurant is located in the strip mall on the S/W corner of Norwood and Harwood in Hurst. Take the "Norwood" exit off Airport Freeway--go North and turn left into the parking lot just before you get to the first traffic light. Plenty of parking and good food. I'll be there on Apr. 9th---hope to see you there. Maury

Rider90
03-24-2005, 10:23 PM
Something I've learned is, the word "Breakfast" confuses us and is no longer in our vocabulary. Now if you say "Brefas" everyone knows what you're talking about.

This left me in a hushed awe state when reading your post. I was nearly baffled until consulting dictionary.com...

cruzer
03-25-2005, 08:18 PM
Something I've learned is, the word "Breakfast" confuses us and is no longer in our vocabulary. Now if you say "Brefas" everyone knows what you're talking about.

This left me in a hushed awe state when reading your post. I was nearly baffled until consulting dictionary.com...
As a native born and reared Mississipian, ah wuz brot to a boil at the thot uf a Yankee corektin my English. I'll hav yu no that I wuz a strat "A" student and no my Southern as wel as anyun--I just happend to HAVE to live in Yankeeland for 21 years--married a Yankee and kinda lost my drawl---Thanks for reminding me of my great heritage--I fully expect to see you at the show---it's only a few miles from your home, Respecfuly, Maury :)

Rollin'Thunder
03-25-2005, 09:35 PM
As a native born and reared Mississipian, ah wuz brot to a boil at the thot uf a Yankee corektin my English. I'll hav yu no that I wuz a strat "A" student and no my Southern as wel as anyun--I just happend to HAVE to live in Yankeeland for 21 years--married a Yankee and kinda lost my drawl---Thanks for reminding me of my great heritage--I fully expect to see you at the show---it's only a few miles from your home, Respecfuly, Maury :)

Way to go, Maury! :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :rolleyes: ;) !!

cruzer
04-03-2005, 08:46 PM
I had breakfast here last Monday--met the new owner and he has started the show to let people get to know him. He is a classic car nut ( he considers us a classic) :) and is eager to have us attend. The restaurant is located in the strip mall on the S/W corner of Norwood and Harwood in Hurst. Take the "Norwood" exit off Airport Freeway--go North and turn left into the parking lot just before you get to the first traffic light. Plenty of parking and good food. I'll be there on Apr. 9th---hope to see you there. Maury
:banana: Just a reminder---next Saturday afternoon at Bayley's--let's show the "Classic " guys what a future Classic looks like--1 car ain't gonna do it :help: Maury

wchain
04-05-2005, 12:40 PM

Jason's right...its "brefas: :rofl:

Redster
04-05-2005, 09:13 PM

I think we will be there.....