PDA

View Full Version : Trilogy manual:

BillyGman
03-25-2005, 05:04 PM
If there's anyone in the tri-state area near me who's interested in seeing the Trilogy installation manual, and who might someday be considering this kit, then write to me, and perhaps I can meet with you to show you my copy of it.

This manual not only has color PICTURES in atleast 70% of the 140 pages, but it also has color PICTURES of every single part that's included in the Trilogy kit. So once you actually take the time to look at the manual for yourself,you'll realize that there wouldn't be any need for any other pics since all your curiousity will be ended. Or you can simply write to Jerry Barnes, and request that he e-mail you a PDF file of this manual like he has for others here. :)

MARAUDER S/C #5
03-25-2005, 06:32 PM
Same here for anyone in the Massachusetts area. :up:

CRUZTAKER
03-25-2005, 08:14 PM
I have a copy of 'The Lord of the Rings' in paperback, no pdf, and only a few handrawn pictures....but it will definately convince you to buy my new book called 'How to run 11's without an S/C and eat healthy at the same time'.

:D

BillyGman
03-25-2005, 08:40 PM
I have a copy of 'The Lord of the Rings' in paperback, no pdf, and only a few handrawn pictures....but it will definately convince you to buy my new book called 'How to run 11's without an S/C and eat healthy at the same time'.

:DUntil you begin to add up the cost over the course of two or three years time having to fill up that nitrous bottle every week. Not to mention having the inconvenience of driving across town to find a place that will fill it. It isn't like every gasoline station has Nirous oxide. The point being that there's trade-offs with either option my friend. You can pay now with a S/cer, or pay later with weekly nitrous oxide refills.

DEFYANT
03-25-2005, 08:51 PM
:blah: My manuel will be available to anyone after I'm done with it.

stevengerard
03-25-2005, 08:54 PM
The point being that there's trade-offs with either option my friend. You can pay now with a S/cer, or pay later with weekly nitrous oxide refills.

I think the real point is you must have the install manual next to the toilet and another one under your pillow, :D you are a sick man Billy. :rolleyes: passionate, but definately sick.

Tallboy
03-25-2005, 11:06 PM
Mine is available for the west-coast Florida Area!:cool:

BillyGman
03-26-2005, 12:24 AM
I think the real point is you must have the install manual next to the toilet and another one under your pillow, :D you are a sick man Billy. :rolleyes: passionate, but definately sick.AAAAAHHHH, but you obviously haven't seen the manual for yourself yet.......

stevengerard
03-26-2005, 12:28 AM
Never say never

Rider90
03-26-2005, 12:35 AM
My best reading spot is on the can. :D

Jerry Barnes
03-26-2005, 11:52 AM
Wow, Again!

I was just reading through my emails from posts on the trilogy Forum and got a huge amount of something that look like a disagreement. It looks like someone deleted the posts.

Ladies and gentlemen, I am going to say this again and maybe it will sink in. I am very happy that we have loyal customers, but we need to avoid disagreements that really get everyone flamed up. I can appreciate a lively discussion and a difference of opinion, but let's keep it to that. Sometimes I think logan cuts people off prematurely, but I don't always know the background. This site is very helpful to everyone, so be gentle with one another. Like I have said before, "No supercharger is worth losing friends over".

And if anyone ever needs information about our kit or the installation manual, just give myself or Renata a call and we will email it to you the same day.

So, let's calm down. I am really looking forward to a great MVIII meeting this summer! Dave, Mike Z., Mike A., Slim, Paul, Lidio and all of the other folks are working hard to make this a great MVIII.

Happy Easter Everyone!

Jerry