PDA

View Full Version : Got my car back

King Fubar
03-28-2005, 07:27 PM
Well after the withdrawl much like a heroine addict you know shakes, cold sweats and stomache cramps I got the ride home carfixer is a fine outstanding guy that does awsome work.

Anyway on the way home I come up to a traffic light and there was a 05 Vette Z-51 at the line and me a couple cars back. the light turns green and he proceeds to scoot right along in a quick fashion. Well I take this as an invite and catch up to him the next light he rolls down the passenger window and said I thought you were a cop. I said not right now I'm not and the light turned green and off we went, the engine whined like a 747 that had just been cleared for take-off. Needless to say I think he can spell Marauder now seeing as that he was looking at my back bumper the entire time. I decided to back off and he passed me with a thumbs up :D .

This is gonna be too much fun. :burnout:

Bigdogjim
03-28-2005, 07:30 PM
Congrats:2thumbs:

Enjoy your new found power:burnout:

Bradley G
03-28-2005, 07:40 PM
Easy on those Vettes, Thier operators are fragile:D

Way to represent!and It did not take long at all!:burnout:

hitchhiker
03-28-2005, 07:43 PM
Well after the withdrawl much like a heroine addict you know shakes, cold sweats and stomache cramps I got the ride home carfixer is a fine outstanding guy that does awsome work.

Anyway on the way home I come up to a traffic light and there was a 05 Vette Z-51 at the line and me a couple cars back. the light turns green and he proceeds to scoot right along in a quick fashion. Well I take this as an invite and catch up to him the next light he rolls down the passenger window and said I thought you were a cop. I said not right now I'm not and the light turned green and off we went, the engine whined like a 747 that had just been cleared for take-off. Needless to say I think he can spell Marauder now seeing as that he was looking at my back bumper the entire time. I decided to back off and he passed me with a thumbs up :D .

Nice Kill KF!

:beer:

Tallboy
03-28-2005, 08:59 PM
Congratulations, Mike! Another member of Club Trilogy! Now, go fax off your polo shirt order form and buy some new rear tires.:burnout:

I'm sure I'll see you soon...

maraudernkc
03-28-2005, 09:06 PM
Welcome to the MM S/C club!

jgc61sr2002
03-28-2005, 09:22 PM
Congrats :D :up:

BillyGman
03-29-2005, 02:39 AM
"keep the rubber side down good buddy" :D nice story. You're gonna hurt a lotta feelings this summer. Congrats

RoyLPita
03-29-2005, 04:44 AM
Just knowing that you can blow the doors off many will keep that smile on your face. Enjoy!!

djv5150
03-29-2005, 06:27 AM
DEVINE 69 good number.

Cobra25
03-29-2005, 06:33 AM
Congrats ! It's a good change , you might as well go order some new rear tires now, it won't be long long before you have to change them.

MarauderTJA
03-29-2005, 06:44 AM

Absolutely Mike! Welcome to the S/C Marauder club! :beer: Enjoy your Supercharged Marauder and smoke those Chevy's & imports:banana2: We will have to prowl SW Florida like sharks looking for something to eat....:coolman:

RoyLPita
03-29-2005, 07:55 AM
I believe that 2 items are now required on all S/C'd MMs. They are as follows:
1) Neck braces for the passengers (they don't know when the driver is going to "get on it").
2) A sign on the dash that states "Get in, Sit down, Shut up, & Hold on."

wchain
03-29-2005, 01:27 PM
:up:
thats Awesome! I hope I can mess with them one day....so they see the bling bling SS Inserts........

MARAUDER S/C #5
03-29-2005, 05:17 PM
:up: Welcome to The Trilogy Club :banana2:

In the 1.5 years my car has been Trilogized, I have not had the opportunity to toast anyone.:dunno:

martyo
03-29-2005, 05:27 PM
In the 1.5 years my car has been Trilogized, I have not had the opportunity to toast anyone.:dunno:

Okay Rick, there are a few steps that you need to follow to do this:

First, unlock the garage door.

Second, put the garage door up (try not to blink when the sun light hits you).

Third, back the Queen, I mean car, out of the garage....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

King Fubar
03-29-2005, 05:36 PM
Okay Rick, there are a few steps that you need to follow to do this:

First, unlock the garage door.

Second, put the garage door up (try not to blink when the sun light hits you).

Third, back the Queen, I mean car, out of the garage....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: Now that was some funny *****

MARAUDER S/C #5
03-29-2005, 05:41 PM
Oh ya, well at least I have my car to put in the garage. :gangster:

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/2240GARAGE-KING.JPG

Krytin
03-29-2005, 05:47 PM
Uh -oh!
Anway, at least all that rain we got yesterday wasn't snow...

04MEMA
03-29-2005, 08:10 PM
Welcome to the club!

May the boost be with you

Jeff

woaface
03-29-2005, 08:14 PM
:: Dancing and Singing ::

MANNNNN I'm so JEALLOUSSSS!!!!!!

TRILLLLLOGGYYYY IS WAY COOOOOOL!

YOUUUU LUCKY BASTARD YOUUUU!

Good luck man, enjoy it!:D

Tallboy
03-29-2005, 08:23 PM
Welcome to the club!

May the boost be with you

Jeff
Hey, Jeff-good to hear from you! Where you been?:cool:

shakes_26
03-29-2005, 08:27 PM
Be careful young Corvette drivers, the boost is strong with this one....

stevengerard
03-30-2005, 12:46 AM
congrat's cool first story with the s/c

BillyGman
03-30-2005, 02:14 AM
:up: Welcome to The Trilogy Club :banana2:

In the 1.5 years my car has been Trilogized, I have not had the opportunity to toast anyone.:dunno:I've had the most fun with the Camaro SS boys. My car ate up three Camaro SS cars for lunch so far( a 98, a 2000, and a 2001). They all were shocked. The great thing about it was that all three of them came after me as if they were on a mission to prove their cars' superior performance, and all three of them got beat.:D ....one of them was a sore loser, and and simply gave one excuse after another such as.."oh well my car is stock, and IF I had a chip and headers, the car would have 80-100 HP more"..(yeah right) I wonder what he was smokin' :rolleyes:

But the other two Camaro owners rolled down their window, and said things like "WOW!! Your car is Bad A**...what the heck did you do to that thing?"

04MEMA
04-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Hey, Jeff-good to hear from you! Where you been?:cool:

Hey Tallboy, been busy - moving, divorce, etc... Barely getting to the site these days, but still toast'n the hides daily!

Jeff

Tallboy
04-11-2005, 10:59 AM
Hey Tallboy, been busy - moving, divorce, etc... Barely getting to the site these days, but still toast'n the hides daily!

JeffMoving? Hate it.

Divorce? Done it.

Toast'n the hides? Love it!:burnout:

Big House
04-11-2005, 12:25 PM
I can only wish...and dream...and hope....and pray... Heck it would take me a year to amass the mountainous $6000 for the kit and another 6 months to cover the install...I would lose about 50lbs from going hungry and another 50 from the stress from the impending divorce. But I want one sooooooo bad.

MarauderMark
04-11-2005, 12:49 PM
I can only wish...and dream...and hope....and pray... Heck it would take me a year to amass the mountainous $6000 for the kit and another 6 months to cover the install...I would lose about 50lbs from going hungry and another 50 from the stress from the impending divorce. But I want one sooooooo bad.

Spend $100.00 and buy a ticket.Ya never know.. :D
Trilogy for a $100.00 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=17121)

MARAUDER S/C #5
04-11-2005, 05:02 PM
Moving? Hate it.

Divorce? Done it.

Toast'n the hides? Love it!:burnout:
Same here.....all three. :cool:

Big House
04-12-2005, 06:30 AM
That might be the best 100 dollars spent.