PDA

View Full Version : Sunny Day - New Pictures

mpearce
03-29-2005, 02:38 PM
Hey Buckeyes...guess what?

It's sunny today, and not below freezing! I couldn't believe my eyes! I got the MM out from underground for the first time since November 12th. I had to take some pictures in the sun...because we never have any here, and I had to go for a short little spin. The new pics are up in the gallery...I just figured I'd say hello.

We all need to get together...SOON!

P.S. I still can't get over how sweet these Nitto Drag radials look. :coolman:

http://www.mercurygallery.net/mmnet/data/500/2114March05Marauder_011.JPG

-Mat

CRUZTAKER
03-29-2005, 03:58 PM
Hey Buckeyes...guess what?

It's sunny today, and not below freezing! I couldn't believe my eyes!

-Mat
I hear ya Matt!

I am on the road right now...sure with I was home. These sunny days are most desired.

I cruised a bit this past Saturday, but today weather in Mi. was sweet. I saw two Marauders today.

A DTR on Michigan Ave. just east of Telegragh....and an original on 8 mile just west of M39.

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE OUT HERE!

FastMerc
03-29-2005, 04:16 PM
Yep I just love these nice days,feels good to drive around on dry roads.Barry thats why I cant wait to go to woodward......:banana:

mpearce
03-29-2005, 04:33 PM
I'll be back from Michigan on the evening of the 12th. Tentatively, I'm planning on going to Dragway 42 on Wednesday night.

I believe it's 4/13/05 Gates usually open around 1730.

Who's in?

-Mat

CRUZTAKER
03-29-2005, 04:56 PM
Wednesday :(

I know I'll still be out here.

mpearce
03-29-2005, 05:08 PM
You'll still be out there on April 13th?

-Mat

BlackHole
03-29-2005, 08:46 PM
Nice

I can be at 42 on Friday or Sat. Any other day is not good for me. :(

mpearce
03-29-2005, 09:41 PM
I can be at 42 on Friday or Sat. Any other day is not good for me. :(
Good to hear from you! You're the guy I met with Barry at Dragway 42 that let me get in his Lightning with the line lock, right? Nice ride, I'd like to see it again. Unfortunately, I work both friday, and saturday of every weekend, unless I'm sick...:rolleyes:

I like to hit 42 on tuesdays, and Norwalk on wednesdays.

Hopefully we all get together this spring, and summer at the track, it's going to get interesting.

-Mat

bigslim
03-29-2005, 09:46 PM
Maybe I can make a trip down there. I should have a surprise by then. ;)

mpearce
03-29-2005, 09:52 PM
Maybe I can make a trip down there. I should have a surprise by then. ;)
Oh man! You got me pumped up now Darryl! It would be great to have you visit! Bring some of your friends too...

Mark your calendar, Heather and I will be at Lidios on Monday, April 11th in the morning. Then I think we're going to swing by Jerry's for a while to take a spin in that Mustang. Hopefully Capers for dinner in the evening. See you soon.

-Mat

BlackHole
03-30-2005, 02:14 PM
Good to hear from you! You're the guy I met with Barry at Dragway 42 that let me get in his Lightning with the line lock, right? Nice ride, I'd like to see it again. Unfortunately, I work both friday, and saturday of every weekend, unless I'm sick...:rolleyes:

I like to hit 42 on tuesdays, and Norwalk on wednesdays.

Hopefully we all get together this spring, and summer at the track, it's going to get interesting.

-Mat

Nope never had the L at 42 but its been at Magnolia several times. Like to see what my Custom Ramair does and see if I really want to bring it to market or not.

CRUZTAKER
03-30-2005, 05:27 PM
Good to hear from you! You're the guy I met with Barry at Dragway 42 that let me get in his Lightning with the line lock, right?
Wrong Lightning guy Matt. That was WOLFE you met last year.

I still hear from him.

mpearce
04-03-2005, 09:55 AM
Wrong Lightning guy Matt. That was WOLFE you met last year.

I still hear from him.
Ahhh...thanks Barry. I couldn't remember his name. WTF with all this snow?? Once it rains a little we should be ok as far as the salt goes. When are we getting together?

-Mat