PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Wes!

Rider90
03-30-2005, 01:41 AM
http://midwestpanthers.net/innov.jpg
4:10 Ford Racing Gears, Shims, Bearings, all the install stuff needed, brass thumb screws, MercuryMarauder.net gas bib

The parts came in today and I want to thank you:

First for your customer service, your experience and advice means a lot when I'm full of questions and thank you for taking time out of your personal schedule to answer them at no obligation to spend money or pressure. Although I knew I would :burnout:

Second, for over night shipping the bearings and shims to make sure I got everything on time for the install. I know what happened was out of your hands but you didn't have to speed up package #2.

Third, for keeping me up to date with the new tracking numbers and shipping status.

UPS messed up the billing info on the order and failed to pick up a package but it was all sorted out in real time and Wes kept me updated before I could ask. So Wes, thank you, and I will be more than happy to do business with you again the future. And for all who are wondering what is blurred in the picture, it's top secret and you'll find out soon :)

My Marauder says thanks too

Bradley G
03-30-2005, 04:52 AM
Hey Jason !

I know you love your mods,But it may be a little tough to sleep with those in your bed!:D
Secret? huh?
:hmmm:
Bradley G

Rider90
03-30-2005, 04:29 PM
B-rad,
nah I left the mistake of putting the open box, with bearings, shims, etc... on my floor over night. I'd say around 5am I woke up (hardly awake) and saw my dog in my room chewing a toy. At first I'm thinkin that the dog has a chew toy and I put my head back on the pillow - then I realized the dog doesn't have any chew toys - I looked back over and the dog has selected my differential cover gasket :eek: A couple knaw marks but I caught him early :)

MarauderMark
03-30-2005, 04:33 PM
Wes is a good person as well as a vendor.Allways check with him first!!:up:

Bradley G
03-30-2005, 04:44 PM
I thought you were gonna say, "your dog ate your gears!":rofl:
B-rad,
nah I left the mistake of putting the open box, with bearings, shims, etc... on my floor over night. I'd say around 5am I woke up (hardly awake) and saw my dog in my room chewing a toy. At first I'm thinkin that the dog has a chew toy and I put my head back on the pillow - then I realized the dog doesn't have any chew toys - I looked back over and the dog has selected my differential cover gasket :eek: A couple knaw marks but I caught him early :)