PDA

View Full Version : Old and new

cruzer
03-31-2005, 09:38 PM
Last Monday, I saw a black :) Marauder pull into the parking area in the shopping center at Precinct Line and Hwy 26. I got a pleasant surprise when the owner stepped out of the car after I chased him down. How many of you remember "Scot" --he was an early contributer to the forums and lives in N.Richmond Hills ( I believe )-----anyway, the Marauder is in great shape and running great. He has been traveling a lot and just hasn't had time to go on our net.He put our picnic on his PDA and is going to make every effort to attend. By the way, he might just bring his Chrysler 300, 350 hp hemi along with the Marauder :banana: ---we'll get a chance to really get a look at this bird---keep you fingers crossed that he can make it all work---also a good reason for YOU to attend. Then, on Tuesday morning about 11 AM, I caught a glimpse of a Marauder turning into the West parking lot at L.D. Bell High School--it was being driven by a blond woman wearing a red blazer--I turned around to follow her---guess what, the entrance to the lot was being monitored by a LEO :help: so I aborted the mission (Yes, Officer, I am following this woman that I don't have the slightest idea who she is ??????) Maybe I should just have told him I was chasing the Marauder :rolleyes: Anybody know who this might be ??? Just don't tell Ginny I'm a woman chaser :D Hope to see you at Baley's and the picnic, Maury