PDA

View Full Version : 2 Monthly Meet's For The SSM ?

Cobra25
03-31-2005, 09:45 PM
I was talking to MaLo03 ( Eggie) today for about a 1/2 hour on the phone today. He went to a Town in Central Florida ( Castle Berry)-( outside Orlando ) for a meet and met some guys with Marauders. He is going to invite them to join our group & it looks like we will may be having 2 Official Monthly meets every month some time soon. The Meet in Castle Berry meets on the 2 ed saturday of the month & The Tower Shop meet is the 3 rd. friday of the month. Me & SoulRiot will keep in touch with MaLo03 and as we find out more we will post it.

SouLRioT
04-01-2005, 05:54 AM
Here is the info on what is going on for the Sunshine State Marauders:

Casselberry meet:

The 2nd Saturday of April (04/09/05) at the Casselberry Commons Shopping Center (formerly "Butler Plaza") at Hwy 436 and Howell Branch RD. from 6-9:30pm

Hopefully all our members that live in Central Florida will be able to make it. There is nothing like meeting other members in person.

MaLo03
04-01-2005, 07:59 AM
I agree, there is nothing like meeting members and/or MM owners. Me and Pete will be there and at least 4 other MM owners that we met. Anyone else will be great. The more the merry.