PDA

View Full Version : What to do with Old Parts?

DEFYANT
04-02-2005, 06:33 PM
I now have a plethora of old stuff. Like the intake, fuel injectors, cooling parts etc. What do I do with this stuff? eBay?

Tallboy
04-02-2005, 06:42 PM
Good question. I have all my old stuff in a couple boxes in the garage next to my toolbox. Let me know if you figure out what to do with it all. Seems like a shame to just throw it away...

jgc61sr2002
04-02-2005, 06:43 PM
Offer them for sale on this site. :D

Tallboy
04-02-2005, 06:48 PM
If anybody on this site needed some of the parts I took off my car, I would give them away free of charge. I'd rather give the parts to a friend than sell them to a "stranger."

Bigdogjim
04-02-2005, 06:56 PM
E-BAY Give it a try!

shakes_26
04-02-2005, 08:57 PM
Personally I always saved every part i swapped for a modded item. If you EVER decide to restore a car, or hold on to it long enough for it to be worth a damn, then it should be soemwhat helpful.

Stick it in a box in the attic/basement/shed. done. Or... sell it on eBay, you have a small market for most of it unfortunately.

Joe Walsh
04-02-2005, 09:14 PM
Personally I always saved every part i swapped for a modded item. If you EVER decide to restore a car, or hold on to it long enough for it to be worth a damn, then it should be soemwhat helpful.

Stick it in a box in the attic/basement/shed. done. Or... sell it on eBay, you have a small market for most of it unfortunately.

YESSIREEE!!^^^^^

SAVE IT!!! Why throw it away or give it away for pennys?....

Remember the thermactor tubes on the old BOSS Mustangs?? Or the Air Cleaners on the 428 Cobra Jets???
Everybody immediately took them off and chucked them...
Now a date correct/original one is worth $800 - 1500!!

The Marauder may never be as valuable as the old BOSS Mustangs...But is it worth the chance??

Bradley G
04-02-2005, 09:24 PM
Who would have predicted the huge demand for the OEM rubber bands!:rolleyes:
Bradley G

BillyGman
04-02-2005, 09:47 PM
Who would have predicted the huge demand for the OEM rubber bands!:rolleyes:
Bradley GLOL!!!........ that's a good one :D

BTW, I did what Tallboy mentioned.....I gave my upper and lower intake to another board member here. May he use it in good health, and happiness. ;)

Constable
04-03-2005, 12:14 AM
I just sold a bunch of my stuff on CrownVic.Net. I found local buyers who came to me with cash... and quickly. Give it a try.

Bradley G
04-03-2005, 06:59 PM
Are you saying it was easier to sell one piece at a time?:D

Bradley G

I just sold a bunch of my stuff on CrownVic.Net. I found local buyers who came to me with cash... and quickly. Give it a try.