PDA

View Full Version : Any Marauders around Edwards AFB ?

cyclone03
04-03-2005, 03:14 PM
Well you SoCal Marauders I've been packed up and shipped to Edwards AFB untell the 8th of April.
I don't have my MM but PM me anyway if you want to try and hook up.

I can talk mods,as I have KOOKS,PI Converter,DR tune etc....

JamesHecker
04-04-2005, 10:22 PM
Welcome to Southern California! I'm not all that close to Edwards, but there is a really nice track right down the road from there in Rosemond. Hope you enjoy your stay. Too bad you don't have your Marauder!

Here is a picture of my Son and I on the track near Edwards.

cyclone03
04-05-2005, 10:35 PM
Oh yea,I know about Willow Springs.

This afternoon/tonight we drove the rental to Hollywood,Bel-Air,Santa Monica then up 405 to Tommys on Roscoe (yum-yum) and just got back.Nice little drive.

JamesHecker
04-05-2005, 10:58 PM

This afternoon/tonight we drove the rental to Hollywood,Bel-Air,Santa Monica then up 405 to Tommys on Roscoe (yum-yum) and just got back.Nice little drive.

Tommys on Roscoe :D Had a few very late night Chili burgers there twenty years ago!

That sounds like more than a "little" drive! Would have been a lot more fun in the Marauder, no?

Sactown
04-06-2005, 07:58 AM

TRIPLE CHEESE WITH CHILI!!!

ParkRanger
04-06-2005, 08:25 AM

Could never remember what I ordered the night before. :bandit: :confused:

PR :burnout:

cyclone03
04-08-2005, 09:23 PM
You know one good thing about this site,mention ANY place to eat and at least 3 others have chowed there too!!!

Good bye CA Marauders,I'm back to Texas tomarrow.