PDA

View Full Version : Need to ride or drive your car

txmarauder
04-03-2005, 08:25 PM
I have had my MM for about a year and just found this site. I still have about 25k and 2 yrs left on my warranty but i have the go fast bug. If anyone is near the DFW area and has a MM with a roots or a centrif. supercharger i would love to ride in one of each to decide which kit to buy. I would rather the cars to be stock except for the supercharger kits so i can get a good comparison. Thanks for your help. Greg

cruzer
04-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Greg, sure am glad you found us. We have a great group and have a lot of cars with a lot of mods---I'm sure you will get some replies---I would be glad to help, but my 2003 B is stock except for a DR chip flash---40,0000+ miles and running strong--Check the threads on our picnic and planned events and please join us if you can--the picnic would be a great chance to meet most of our active members---hope to see yu there, Maury

txmarauder
04-04-2005, 11:50 AM
Will do, Thanks. Greg

Bluerauder
04-04-2005, 11:52 AM
I have had my MM for about a year and just found this site. Greg
Hey, Greg !!! We have been waiting for you to show up. It's about time. Welcome :welcome: to the MM.Net and Happy Maraudering !!!! :D

DEFYANT
04-04-2005, 11:58 AM
Welcome aboard. Sounds like another S/C'd MM on the way. WHat is it you want from your car? Answer that question and you'll know which S/Cer is right for you. Your </I>search (http://<i>http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/search.php?) has begun.

txmarauder
04-04-2005, 06:00 PM
I would just like the performance that the commercial protrayed for the car. From the searching i did on this site it seems like i would need a roots blower to get the low end my car needs, but then i have seen a couple posts about a centrif. blower working just as well. That is why i would like to ride in one of each to see what i would be happier with.

jgc61sr2002
04-04-2005, 07:35 PM
Greg - Welcome to the MM site. :D

txmarauder
04-06-2005, 06:36 PM
Nobody wants to play with me.:(

BUCKWHEAT
04-06-2005, 07:35 PM
Nobody wants to play with me.:(
I can probably accomodate your desire to have some firsthand experience with a Trilogy S/C car. PM me. JB

txmarauder
04-08-2005, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the offer BUCKWHEAT but with that trans,rear gear and exh. I wont get a good feeling about how my car (stock) would feel. But thank you for the offer, it looks like I will be #2 in TX with a s/c MM.:)

2003 MIB
04-15-2005, 06:20 AM
Thanks for the offer BUCKWHEAT but with that trans,rear gear and exh. I wont get a good feeling about how my car (stock) would feel. But thank you for the offer, it looks like I will be #2 in TX with a s/c MM.:)
Nope. I just saw a sweet one last night at John Eagle in Dallas.(MM Superfan). You could be #3 of the known DFW supercharged cars...That's still pretty sweet!