PDA

View Full Version : One year progress report:

BillyGman
04-04-2005, 01:51 AM
I want to give a special thanks to Jerry Barnes, and to ALL the employees of Trilogy Motorsports!!! It has been one year since I've installed the Trilogy Superchager kit on my 2003 Marauder. My car had 11,000 miles on it at the time of this S/Cer installation, and now it has 25,000+ miles on it's clock. And after 14,000 Supercharged miles (and hard ones at that!) my car still runs superb!!

I drive this car every day back and forth to work even in the snow, and it has displayed perfect driveability in heavy stop and go traffic as well as in light traffic. I have absolutely no complaints. This car has taken a pounding from me at the track as well as on the highway. And without any issues. I recently removed my sparkplugs, and they look perfect!!! The S/Ced performance of this car has surprised so many people on and off the dragstrip, that it wouldn't even be very easy for me to try and list them all. Below is a list of the cars I've owned (that I can remember) and my Marauder is now by far the fastest car I've ever owned!!!
Thanks again to all the people at Trilogy for a great product!!! :2thumbs:

64 Olds
67 Mustang
66 Chevelle SS
69 Plymouth Roadrunner(modified 440 V8)
70 Caddy Sedan DeVille (472 V8 engine)(pretty fast for a big car)
72 Olds cutless (350 V8)
72 Buick LeSabre (350 V8)
72 Pontiac LeMans (400 V8)
73 Vette (modified 350 V8)
76 Caddy Sedan DeVille
77 Dodge Van
84 Camaro Z28 (5.0L)
84 Mazda GLC
84 Honda Civic
84 Renault
85 Mazda RX7
87 Ford LTD
94 Mercury Grand Marquis
03 Supercharged Marauder

Rider90
04-04-2005, 02:09 AM
Awesome Billy, glad to hear from this one year report that these things can put out that much power and still be driven every day rain or snow. Congrats and keep showin' all those other cars what a S/C Marauder can do (But stay safe ;) )

BillyGman
04-04-2005, 02:16 AM
Awesome Billy, glad to hear from this one year report that these things can put out that much power and still be driven every day rain or snow. Congrats and keep showin' all those other cars what a S/C Marauder can do (But stay safe ;) ) Thanks........will do.

TAF
04-04-2005, 03:40 AM
Congrats to you, Billy...not only on the marking of this "anniversary"...but, for sharing so much of your experiances here...and for being a friend. :up:

dwasson
04-04-2005, 04:12 AM
Billy, is your Marauder really faster than the 84 Renault?

Bradley G
04-04-2005, 04:26 AM
Which went faster?; the year with a Trilogy kit, or your car?
Thanks for your spirit Billy!and many safe miles ahead!(And a few spankings along the way):burnout:
Bradley G

BillyGman
04-04-2005, 06:03 AM
Billy, is your Marauder really faster than the 84 Renault?LOL!!!!!! :rofl:

Bradley G
04-04-2005, 06:19 AM
Billy, You did not divulge which one of Renault's fine models you owned was it a Fuego?Alliance?(car of the year?):rolleyes: Le Car?{don't want to go there}Was it a turbo?Are you absolutely sure that it is faster?Even stock?What was your 0-60 time and 60'???Did you mod your Renault to beat up on others?:rolleyes: J/K:corner:

Bradley G

Billy, is your Marauder really faster than the 84 Renault?

BillyGman
04-04-2005, 06:25 AM
It was a throw away car Brad, so I don't even remember. I lost control of the car in a snow storm, and ran into a telephone pole,and the car wasn't even worth fixing. I seem to remember that it had the letter "I" in the model name, and I believe some number too. But that's all I remember about it. BTW, it was a good thing that I ran it into the telephone pole, because had the pole not been there, the car would've went right into the reservoir with me in it!!!!!

Bradley G
04-04-2005, 06:53 AM
Thats good advice Billy!,(I wish I had thought of that)
Disposing of a Renault via any method is recommended ie. crash, drownding,donate:D
I know I would have been way ahead :P
Bradley G

the_pack_rat
04-04-2005, 11:57 AM
I can remember back @ 1989 - 1990 or so ...

Back in NJ there was a Chevy dealer that sold these for awhile.

I recall (2) of these things with words "NEW" & "1987" or "1988" on the windshields ...

For something like $6999.

Those things were sitting there FOREVER.

They probably ended up GIVING THEM AWAY free w/the purchase of any new Suburban or large pick-em up.

lol

BillyGman
04-04-2005, 08:44 PM
Yeah, maybe they should've been giving them away free at the gas stations with a fill up. :D

Tallboy
04-05-2005, 10:25 AM
Has it been a year already? Wow! I'm a few weeks shy of my one year anniversary of my purchase date, But the supercharger has been on for 6 months now. I still feel like a kid every time I get in that car...:)

Jerry Barnes
04-08-2005, 08:44 PM
Billy,

Thanks for all of the kind words. You can't imagine how important to us, at Trilogy, our customer comments are! I read all of the customer comments and listen to the phone calls and it makes us feel great!!!

I can't tell all of our customers how appreciative we are for your support!

By the way, we had a meeting with Steve Babcock, Mercury Marketing, Ford PR and others reagrding support for the Marauders at the Woodward Dream Cruise this year. Dave, Mike and myself told them about our club, it's great members and the fun we have with our Marauders. They were blown away! And we had copies of the Burn Out videos on DVD's as part of their packets we prepared. They could not believe the Burn Out videos. They took all of our DVD's, all of them.

So thanks again for everyone's help on the videos!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,

Jerry

bigslim
04-08-2005, 10:12 PM
I want to give a special thanks to Jerry Barnes, and to ALL the employees of Trilogy Motorsports!!! It has been one year since I've installed the Trilogy Superchager kit on my 2003 Marauder. My car had 11,000 miles on it at the time of this S/Cer installation, and now it has 25,000+ miles on it's clock. And after 14,000 Supercharged miles (and hard ones at that!) my car still runs superb!!

I drive this car every day back and forth to work even in the snow, and it has displayed perfect driveability in heavy stop and go traffic as well as in light traffic. I have absolutely no complaints. This car has taken a pounding from me at the track as well as on the highway. And without any issues. I recently removed my sparkplugs, and they look perfect!!! The S/Ced performance of this car has surprised so many people on and off the dragstrip, that it wouldn't even be very easy for me to try and list them all. Below is a list of the cars I've owned (that I can remember) and my Marauder is now by far the fastest car I've ever owned!!!
Thanks again to all the people at Trilogy for a great product!!! :2thumbs:

64 Olds
67 Mustang
66 Chevelle SS
69 Plymouth Roadrunner(modified 440 V8)
70 Caddy Sedan DeVille (472 V8 engine)(pretty fast for a big car)
72 Olds cutless (350 V8)
72 Buick LeSabre (350 V8)
72 Pontiac LeMans (400 V8)
73 Vette (modified 350 V8)
76 Caddy Sedan DeVille
77 Dodge Van
84 Camaro Z28 (5.0L)
84 Mazda GLC
84 Honda Civic
84 Renault
85 Mazda RX7
87 Ford LTD
94 Mercury Grand Marquis
03 Supercharged Marauder
Even faster than that Dodge Van??

BillyGman
04-09-2005, 12:57 AM
Even faster than that Dodge Van??LOL....I was a maniac with that Van. :D that was back in my younger days when i drove anything and everything like I stole it. I remember that the thing wouldn't leave rubber unless I punched it around turns. So I ended up doing that quite often, and I bent the rims because of that. :rolleyes:

Jerry, you gave the burnout vids to Mr. Babcock??? Cool!!!! :banana2:

Bradley G
04-09-2005, 03:35 AM
"And we had copies of the Burn Out videos on DVD's as part of their packets we prepared. They could not believe the Burn Out videos. They took all of our DVD's, all of them"(quote)
So much for any of these guys getting anything fixed under warranty.J/K:D

Thanks for the Efforts Jerry!
I would love to purchace a copy of the dvd with All of the entries!
I would like to be in the next contest even more!:P
Bradley G