PDA

View Full Version : C.A.M. Test and Tune

merc
04-05-2005, 08:14 AM
In the past we have be tagging along with the NVMC (http://www.northernvirginiamustangclu b.com/). As a group of Marauders we can't cover the cost to rent the track, but as a group we can. Below is the information from the club president.

We just got Information from Mason Dixon the price has in fact gone up for Rental & Insurance it is NOW $30.00 Per Racer, for a 35 car field (4 hr Private Session, 2 Lanes) it will go higher if we have less racers ....so keep saving and get ready, we are getting the dates approved in the next week-10 days.

This YEAR everything will be a Pre-Payment format, CASH ONLY (NO PAY PAL or Checks). We have to pay a 50% down pre payment to Mason Dixon Dragway for ANY track rental.

Now everyone who has ever went to a track with OPEN Test -n- Tune sessions, know they are a hassle, too many people, cars and you only end up with 3-4 runs in a 4 hr period.

This partnership Mason Dixon is a GREAT DEAL, we need your support, come out and have fun, you will have a blast I promise you this, ask the members, check the boards, gallery you will see the great events we have had at the facility.

We have alot of NEW members, many of you might have not been at a "Drag Day" or even dragged your STANGS, hope to see you at these events,

Thank You, Ceece & Ebby

Haggis
04-05-2005, 08:26 AM
Sounds good Merc, keep us posted as to the dates.

This YEAR everything will be a Pre-Payment format, CASH ONLY (NO PAY PAL or Checks). We have to pay a 50% down pre payment to Mason Dixon Dragway for ANY track rental.
This might be a problem for those of us who would like to attend, but do not live in N. Virgina. When does the NVMC start there cruise-ins and is it going to be at the same place? Hope to see you and the rest of the CAM members there. :up:

merc
04-05-2005, 08:49 AM
I will handle the money end of the deal. ALL you need to do is send me a P.M. and a check or cash at the track, it's just that easy. Look forward to seeing you all at the track.

PS: For those that are not familiar with Mason Dixon drag way it's located in Hagerstown Md.

http://www.masondixondragway.com/

Haggis
04-05-2005, 08:50 AM
I will handle the money end of the deal. ALL you need to do is send me a P.M. and a check or cash at the track, it's just that easy. Look forward to seeing you all at the track.

What a buddy!! Just let me know time and date. :2thumbs:

merc
04-06-2005, 06:45 PM
It's on

I forgot to mention that this year we have to require that everyone prepay for any drag day that you want to attend. We have to submit a 50% deposit to the track upfront so we need to collect the $$$ upfront as well. We will start collecting CASH ONLY payments at this saturday's meeting at the Dulles Expo Center at 5pm. The cutoff date to be able to attend the May 7th Drag Day is the club meeting on Sat, April 23rd. If you are local and we don't receive your payment by this date we will have to turn you away. Sorry but we have to be strict this year since we are fronting alot of money ahead of time. We will announce the amounts at the next meeting as well but expect to pay $30-35 depending on the # of people that we end up with. Thank you, NVMC Staff

- Northern Virginia Mustang Club Staff

merc
04-08-2005, 08:28 PM
I will be paying for the drag day Saturday at 5:00 P.M. I have not recieved any P.M.'s or e-mails. This is your last chance, so get off the pot.

MarauderMark
04-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Can't commit as i don't know when i'll get er back... :alone:

MAD-3R
04-08-2005, 09:29 PM
I will be paying for the drag day Saturday at 5:00 P.M. I have not recieved any P.M.'s or e-mails. This is your last chance, so get off the pot.

Oh oh Me me.. wait... no, Damn, I moved... :cool:

merc
04-08-2005, 09:39 PM
Oh oh Me me.. wait... no, Damn, I moved... :cool:

Now that's a blast from the past. What' up Phil? You know you have a honorary membership with the NVMC. That buys you a free race day pass, but the plane trip and towing is on you. :coolman:

Haggis
04-09-2005, 08:09 AM

Hope to see you at Big Bats today. If not, what time are they starting at? At this time I am waiting for a boost-a-pump to finially finish tuning my car and with the trip coming up do not know if it will be ready by then.