PDA

View Full Version : Meet at Peterson's Automotive museum again

RocketCouch
04-05-2005, 03:56 PM
To let you guys know, the CV.net group is going to be at the Peterson's musuem on Saturday April 16th from 11am on. Would love to see some of you down there!

The thread can be found here:

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Southwest&Number=846681&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

JamesHecker
04-05-2005, 11:24 PM
Sounds great!
I'll see if I can make it!

Directedby
04-06-2005, 12:11 AM
I'll try to make it.

ParkRanger
04-06-2005, 08:28 AM
To let you guys know, the CV.net group is going to be at the Peterson's musuem on Saturday April 16th from 11am on. Would love to see some of you down there!

The thread can be found here:

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Southwest&Number=846681&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Will also try to make it. :D

PR :burnout:

RocketCouch
04-07-2005, 04:19 PM
I called Peterson's today and everything is set for the 16th. Just mention you are part of crownvic.net and you'll park for free.

We'll be on the top level and I'm shooting to be there between 11:00 and 12:00 As long as there are 10 or more people, we'll be able to get into the museum for $6.00 otherwise it'll be $10.00 Guided tours are at 1:00 and 2:30 if we are interested.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there. If anyone has any parts requests let me know!

Directedby
04-07-2005, 05:36 PM
cool

Is it possible to invite other MM.members. I remember in other threads that others in LA wanted to know about events, but I don't remember who they are.

Hope they read this thread.

RocketCouch
04-07-2005, 08:17 PM
cool

Is it possible to invite other MM.members. I remember in other threads that others in LA wanted to know about events, but I don't remember who they are.

Hope they read this thread.

If I had more time I'd email them all. Anyone volunteer for that :banana2:

studio460
04-07-2005, 11:11 PM
Thanks for the head's-up, NavChap! Unfortunately, I'll be out of town that day! Sorry, Rocket, would've been good to see you again!

RocketCouch
04-14-2005, 09:52 AM
I have a copy of James' video from LACR (Thanks James!) Anyone want a copy?

Anyone coming?

NAVCHAP
04-16-2005, 08:40 PM
Thanks to all, it was a great day! Rocket Couch, appreciate what you did to make this happen.

Thanks to 69 Mach 1 and to my chap clerk to taking the ride.

Deanna, my former navchap colleague, nice test drive up there on the roof. Felt sorry for the two guys sitting in the back seat, LOL!

Regards, -kjs-

RocketCouch
04-17-2005, 01:01 AM
Thanks to all, it was a great day! Rocket Couch, appreciate what you did to make this happen.

Deanna, my former navchap colleague, nice test drive up there on the roof. Felt sorry for the two guys sitting in the back seat, LOL!

Regards, -kjs-

Glad everyone seemed to have fun. Great to meet all the newbies and see all of the previous meet attendees. Keith, the car was gorgeous, can't wait to drive it to see what I'm missing...

Pics can be seen here: http://oeward.users.superford.org/2005-04-16/

Enjoy guys! :beer:

NAVCHAP
04-17-2005, 09:17 PM
Great photos, and thanks again for a superb day! Sorry to have missed you, Directed By. Caught in a traffic jam after a wreck on the 5 near San Juan Capistrano. -kjs-

Deanna
04-17-2005, 11:10 PM

Regards, -kjs-

Keith--- :high5:
The car was fully under my control, and the guys in the back seat
didn't puke (thank heaven) and didn't even turn white as sheets...:P
I expected that you would do fine, and I, for one, had a lot of fun!
Thanks for more fun than I've had for a while... :burnout: