PDA

View Full Version : Fun Ford Weekend

Dark_Knight7096
04-07-2005, 02:11 PM
Is anyone thinking about showing up at Raceway Park in Etown for the Fun Ford Weekend on May 21st & 22nd? A friend of mine is going and taking his 95 Lightning, and my sis might take her 05 mustang GT, so i might tag along too and run the "quick ford" or "street ford" catagory. I know that MM&FF hangs out at the Etown FFW so i might go there based on sheer fact that seeing Marauders at these types of events (unless previously invited, which does happen) is pretty rare, so it's a possibility that they might snap a pic of it because it is a sheer oddball. It's an off chance but i can dream about getting my 15 minutes lol. Is anyone else planning on or thinking about going? If so let me know, maybe we could meet up there, strength in numbers and all that.

FFW@Etown (http://www.funfordevents.com/index.php?src=directory&view=2005_Schedule&srctype=display&back=2005_Schedule&id=4&view=2005_Schedule&category=event&pos=0,20,14)

martyo
04-07-2005, 02:21 PM
If my car is back (and running) from the ATL (where I plan to be at FFW), I will be there. I will confirm as we get closer.

MarauderMark
04-07-2005, 02:39 PM
Sorry .Made prior plans for Eastern Annual Meet ..Going to Ohio :banana: .Otherwise i would be there..

Dark_Knight7096
04-07-2005, 03:40 PM
It's all good guys, Mark you're the lucky one. I've been wanting to take a trip like that since i was like 16. When i turned 17 me and my buddy planned a cross country trip to California, i'm 21 and have yet to take it, lol. Oh well, c'est la vie!