PDA

View Full Version : Mm

michburt
04-08-2005, 05:14 PM
I afraid I have to fess up. I sold the Marauder this week. Offered it to Brian, but to no avail. Purchase a F250 Harley Davidson 4 x 4 6.0 Diesel, crew cab. Needed something to pull the boat, the m/c trailer and to generally just hual stuff. I'm still going to try and get up to the Tower Shoppes the 15th and I will stop in on the forum from time to time. Thanks to all of you for your kind words when my wife passed away.

Mike

jgc61sr2002
04-08-2005, 05:35 PM
Mike - Sorry to hear you sold the Maruder. :( Don't be a stranger check in from time to time.

Sactown
04-08-2005, 05:49 PM
Sounds like a nice truck! Best of luck with it and don't be a stranger!

Cobra25
04-08-2005, 07:40 PM
I afraid I have to fess up. I sold the Marauder this week. Offered it to Brian, but to no avail. Purchase a F250 Harley Davidson 4 x 4 6.0 Diesel, crew cab. Needed something to pull the boat, the m/c trailer and to generally just hual stuff. I'm still going to try and get up to the Tower Shoppes the 15th and I will stop in on the forum from time to time. Thanks to all of you for your kind words when my wife passed away.

Mike Sorry to hear that but one has to do whats best for them selves. Best of luck with your new truck, they are nice. Your still a member & a friend & we hope you will still join us.

Haggis
04-08-2005, 08:19 PM

Mike

Remember you are always welcome in my neck of the woods. :up:

Now on that F250, look up Banks 6-pack as in Gale Banks. If you need more power for that SuperDuty!! And go with the 4" exhaust. :2thumbs:

ole69
04-09-2005, 08:59 AM
Sorry to hear about your two loss',but we still love to hear from you
And plus you bought the truck that I adore most
No matter what, keep posting :coolman:

Rider90
04-09-2005, 11:21 AM
Good luck with the 6.0L.

Bluerauder
04-09-2005, 04:44 PM
I afraid I have to fess up. I sold the Marauder this week. Offered it to Brian, but to no avail. Purchase a F250 Harley Davidson 4 x 4 6.0 Diesel, crew cab. Mike
Saw two HD F250s on the way to the CAM meet today. Very nice. Enjoy !!! Stop in and see the MM.Net gang anytime !!! :up: