PDA

View Full Version : Dania Beach Cruise Nite, Dania Beach. 4-9-05

Cobra25
04-09-2005, 12:09 PM
It seams that in Dania Beach they have a Cruise nite on the second Saturday of every month. Its off Dania beach Blvd & N. Beach road ( by the pier) from 6-10pm. Cobra25 & Ghost03 are going tonite to check it out for a while & then out to dinner somewhere. If you guys arent doing anything stop by.

ghost03
04-09-2005, 07:25 PM
Just got back from the cruise night and dinner. The only cruising we did was out of the parking lot and to the Olive Garden to eat dinner b/c the show was like a ghost town and missing about 50 cars. Including Cobra25 and I there were only 5 cars there..... Nope thats not a missprint ONLY 5 CARS....There were more cars parked in the handicap spaces than cars in the show.WOW what a cruise night they have in Dania Beach.......It has potential to be a good show especially since its right along the beach and of course if our MM's were there. Cobra25 and I were talking about maybe having one of our meets overthere sometime.( meet at the beach night ) The beach is not even 50 yards away and the parking lot is a decent size.....Maybe a small Bar-B-Q and some music and we can make it a good fun night instead of the usual Tower Shops.What do you all think.....?????????Anyone up for something different.

Cobra25
04-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the nice dinner Robert, it was nice of you. I agree with ghost03, It's on the beach alot of room , a day or evening at the beach could be fun. Could play frizbee ,have a football game , they even have a few volley ball net's at the end on the beach. What do you guys think?

shakes_26
04-10-2005, 01:12 PM
Sound slike a nice alternative, especially with the days getting longer.